03.5 yellow msp part out

Hey folks,

I picked up an MSP as an engine donor and I'm parting out the rest.

If you're interested in parts, let me know. The items are located in Windsor Ontario. I can transport smaller parts to the US for shipping out of Michigan.
Prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

The hood, trunk, and spoiler were all plasti-dipped by the previous owner. I've been peeling it off.

PARTS I'M KEEPING:
- Engine / turbo setup
- transmission
- axles
- ECU

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE:
Headlights $100
Mirrors $80
rear bumper - $80
Rear lip $100
03.5 spoiler $100
Side Skirts $100
Hood $100
Trunk $ 100
4 doors $80 ea $250 for 4
Interior door trim $80
Stock sub / amp $80
OEM Kenwood speakers $40
All interior plastic trim minus mazdaspeed scuffs
Steering wheel and airbag $150
Instrument panel $250
Radio surround $30
OEM motor mounts $15
Front Bumper reinforcement and foam $100
Rear Bumper reinforcement and foam $100
Etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

uploadfromtaptalk1453680411432.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680425103.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680441215.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680452722.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680389538.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for the pinch clamps that are on all the coolant hoses I would take all that you have if possible.

Thanks for measuring. How much shipped to FL 32312? Feel free to PM.

I am interested in price with shipping to 75051 home address or 75207 business address (if you ship business to business it is cheaper via FedEx) for the headlights, radio bezel and cupholder

I just noticed that these are the wrong headlights for my P5. I may still be interested in the other parts, though. Let me know on those.

Do you still have the windshield washer system (hoses, connectors and nozzle)? Basically everything after the reservoir to the nozzle

Do you have the rear seats and rear shelf?
I still have the rear seats, I'll have to check about the rear shelf.

Do you still have the windshield washer system (hoses, connectors and nozzle)? Basically everything after the reservoir to the nozzle
Sorry I do not.

I am interested in price with shipping to 75051 home address or 75207 business address (if you ship business to business it is cheaper via FedEx) for the headlights, radio bezel and cupholder
I could do $80 shipped for the radio bezel and cup holder.

I just noticed that these are the wrong headlights for my P5. I may still be interested in the other parts, though. Let me know on those.
These headlights will fit the P5 they just have a single High/Low rather than a separate High/Low socket. You can wire in a Sedan pigtail with the P5 high and low power wires and convert to single bulb. It would be a cool look I think and would make your car stand out...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back