03.5 yellow msp part out

Hey folks,

I picked up an MSP as an engine donor and I'm parting out the rest.

If you're interested in parts, let me know. The items are located in Windsor Ontario. I can transport smaller parts to the US for shipping out of Michigan.
Prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

The hood, trunk, and spoiler were all plasti-dipped by the previous owner. I've been peeling it off.

PARTS I'M KEEPING:
- Engine / turbo setup
- transmission
- axles
- ECU

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE:
Headlights $100
Mirrors $80
rear bumper - $80
Rear lip $100
03.5 spoiler $100
Side Skirts $100
Hood $100
Trunk $ 100
4 doors $80 ea $250 for 4
Interior door trim $80
Stock sub / amp $80
OEM Kenwood speakers $40
All interior plastic trim minus mazdaspeed scuffs
Steering wheel and airbag $150
Instrument panel $250
Radio surround $30
OEM motor mounts $15
Front Bumper reinforcement and foam $100
Rear Bumper reinforcement and foam $100
Etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

uploadfromtaptalk1453680411432.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680425103.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680441215.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680452722.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453680389538.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in need of any turbo parts you might not need. Stock hard pipes, manifold, down pipe, or anything related to an automatic to manual swap. Pedals, cabling, shifter, etc.

Also if you have the Mazdaspeed kick plates /door sills looking for a set.

Do you have and are you willing the sell just the Racing Hart center caps if you have them that is? I just need two but will take all four. Shipped to Quebec J1R 0L1

Do you have and are you willing the sell just the Racing Hart center caps if you have them that is? I just need two but will take all four. Shipped to Quebec J1R 0L1
The PO kept the wheels unfortunately. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Are any speakers 6x8? If so I'm interested in two of them.

Looking for a rear sway bar, price shipped to 06260 (CT, USA)

No need for a fancy box or anything i've received swaybars before just wrapped in a layer of cardboard and tape, they are pretty hard to damage.

all good on the doors bud. i found some locally. but thanks, good luck with your sales !!!

bump for good pricing, and nice items.

all good on the doors bud. i found some locally. but thanks, good luck with your sales !!!

bump for good pricing, and nice items.

Good stuff! I guess we'll never know the answer to the "how the heck do I ship 4 doors easily?" question haha.

Thanks for the bump!

UPDATE

I'll put it out there that I'm willing to accept (reasonable) trades. I'm looking for turbo manifolds (non-OEM), 505 Intakes, and forged internals, gauges, BOVs - basically turbo goodies.
If you have something to offer, GREAT! But don't be afraid to ask for a price on items.

Back