For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I have a bad 2003 Protege intake manifold sitting around. The VICS butterflies/screws fell out before and somebody riveted them back on, but pieces of the rivets started to break off; it caused engine noises. This intake manifold is ONLY good for gutting the VICS/VTCS butterflies and cutting the VICS chambers to increase plenum volume. It should NOT be used as it is! Asking $50 shipped to anywhere in the US. All sales final, NO warranties whatsoever Paypal ONLY. Please PM me for Paypal info. Tablet not included Batteries not included Some assembly required
All parts are used, no warranties, when I pulled everything off my car it worked fine. I'm in the middle of a KL swap, I can't use a lot of stock parts and I'm not wanting to turbo my motor... yet I will make a build thread once I have my car running and have some free time you can pm me with an offer on anything Everything is OBO Paypal only Jedidiah55@hotmail.com Shipping to US, unless you can convince me otherwise added stock p5 starter offer kl36 ecu sold je50 vaf sold stock p5 a/c compressor sold stock p5 throttle body offer stock p5 power steering pump offer stock p5 fuel rail with injectors offer turbo exhuast pipe offer act pressure plate offer master power turbo t3/t4 200+shipping haltech ecu & harness & 3 bar sensor...
For Sale are 2 mint condition Blow Off Valves. used one on my car for literally an hour, and the other for about 4 weeks. getting rid of both of them. FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. WILL NOT SHIP. PLEASE DONT ASK! location: woodbridge area, NJ 1. TURBOSMART Dual Port BOV Black/Silver $300 awesome sounding. had it on the car for 4 weeks. sold the car tho. soo. took it off obv lol 2. TurboXS Hybrid Type H Silver $200 I liked the sound of this one too but wasn't crisp enough for me. Comes with the spacers, vac line and the return line as shown. PM me or email, zdamanslayr0x@msn.com Thanks guys -GreenLantern
Getting rid of the stuff I have sitting around. -KMR V brace and 4 point ladder brace. V brace is still wrapped up like the day it came. The ladder brace was test fitted, it has a couple of scratches. - SOLD -Forge WGA, 3k miles on it - SOLD -(4) 15mm hubcentric spacers, with new lugnuts - $100 shipped -Mazdaspeed Oil cap - $35 shipped. Mint condition, missing the set screw -Joe P mbc, never used - $25 shipped -DG Motorsports real CF radio surround side pieces - very rare, took me like 4 years to get a pair. In terrific condition. I never got a chance to install them even. - $125 shipped -Mazdaspeed fake CF license plate frame - $20 shipped
prices do NOT include shipping. if you dont like the price, make an offer. stock es sway bars. going back to stock, or have too much understeer with stock msp fsb? fix it with one or both of these! 25 each or 40 for both working ac compressor unit. yours messed up? heres a cheap fix. 15 + shipping 2000 civic mugen style front lip. can be modified to fit the protege. full urethane piece. sand off the bad paint and start molding! very easy to do on a 99-00 protege. small crack in corner, and scrapes from rubbing on the top (mounted upside down) yours for 20 plus shipping 2.25 inch bov adapter pipe. high quality stainless BNIB. i just want what i payed. 20 + shipping
FREE SHIPPING!! NEW PRICE! NOW SELLING SEPARATE! Tokico struts & tein S-tech springs Hey everybody! I am selling my father's suspension.. It was a present for his birthday, but he is selling the car in this moment. He used them only one month in this mazda protege5. Everything is like new and works perfect!!! The suspension include: Tokico HP Blue Struts series (front & rear) part number: HB2223, HB2224, HB2225, HB2226 THEY'VE BEEN SOLD!!!!
Parting out my turbo build that has not even started yet.... :( Will be adding parts as I can take picture of them... Payment: I only take paypal and will ship UPS/USPS within the continental US only. HKS SSQV4 - SOLD to FDMS3 - MS3 Flange - Genesis Flange - Recirc and VTA fittings http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/circuitP5/025173be.jpg MSP ECU - SOLD - Came out of Ninja-Chris' MSP - Has harness pig-tail http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/circuitP5/b6455445.jpg SS AFC V2 - SOLD to callITaDAY - Bought used, never installed http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/circuitP5/1e83e5fa.jpg MSP GT255R - SOLD - No shaft play - ATP 7psi wastegate - SS coolant lines with banjo bolts - -10an return fitting -...
Now that I got everyone to look at this.. Is anyone aware that there is a separate "WANT TO BUY" Section? I don't think so because there's A lot of these posts in the "FOR SALE" section...So MODS IF you can regulate the correct signage, multi-posts, etc..Then please fix that also..I would like one day to go in the FS section and actually see things for sale... End of rant...
All of this stuff is in good shape, the drivers side headlight has a tab broken on it (the tab that the grill screws to) but both headlights are intact and not too hazy. The bpv worked fine, I just got a forge to replace it. The intake manifold is complete. Come get this stuff. Manifold: 70 bucks shipped Bpv: 15 bucks shipped Headlights: 40 for drivers side, 60 for passenger side Motor mount: 15 bucks shipped Thad.
8:1 compression pistons.. they have 50 miles on them.. have to pull them out of the motor, didnt even get to dyno the engine before i bought my evo. wiseco pistons k1 rods acl bearings rods and pistons.. 725 shipped ( even have new rings for ya with them. 84.5mm bore) 626 manifold PNP I would like to see 250 shipped MINT BLUE body kit 800 plus shipping ( paid 1900 ) AWR deep sump oil pan mega squirt v 3 pcb 2 325 shipped lower 48 (with aem harness) with AEM harness msp ecu Garrett gt3071R $700 has a t25 flange setup. Turbo smart 38mm External wastegate pictures will be up when the camera is done charging. ( probably an hour or so)
Well I have a few things here left for sale just want to get rid of the stuff. History: My 2001 626 DD overheated had to replace the motor, well I pick up a 99 FS motor and swapped over the exhaust and intake manifolds with injectors because they were different so I have this stuff left. Sorry guys heres the right picture required Power steering pump. SOLD Came of the newer motor so ~75k miles 99 Intake Manifold: $15+shipping 99 Throttle Body: $15+shipping Came of same motor so ~75k miles 99 Exhaust Manifold w/02: $15+shipping 99 4 injectors (1 set):$15+shipping 99 Fuel rail: $15+shipping 01 Valve cover: $15+shipping 01 Cams w/cam gears: $15+shipping ~125k
I am parting out everything that is left of my car. It received front end damage. The engine is perfect and it was replaced roughly 7k miles ago. Like I said everything is for sale so make me an offer. I will be updating pictures later and the whole list of things and prices soon. If you don't see the part you want just ask me. so far the list that i put together quickly is: engine 3200. only 7 thousand miles on it, have the papers) both back doors. 125 each both front seats 150 each back seat 125 gauge cluster 250 (reads roughly 72000 but had the engine replaced 7 thousand miles ago and have papers to prove it) sparco pedals (gas, brake, and clutch) all for 25 sparco shift knob 12 power steering 40 temp control unit 40 ac compressor...
A few items Ive had in my closet for a few years, Since I have moved on to a KL in my speed, I will not need any of this anymore. Valve cover and cover cover, emblem has turned golden in color from age and heat, and I had to trim away some melted plastic from the front of the cover as seen ion the photo. - $40 + Shipping for both http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/sam0347ln.jpg/ Intake manifold from some sort of 2.0l, The engine it came off of was ordered from Tiger Japanese. It only has one shutter instead of two. I spent alot of time polishing it as well. - $40 + Shipping http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/sam0349s.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/sam0350a.jpg/ The PCM from my 03 MSP. I will make...
i was going to swap the 2.5l klde into my msp but due to money issues thats now just a dream so i have a engine that came out of a millenia that has 98k on it runs great but it smokes a little bit i was going to tear it apart and rebuild it i have everything for it block heads most pulleys all water inlets and such and even have a set of wires for it also up for sale i got a klze curve neck intake mani and i have the klze catless exhaust manis with the heat sheilds if interested just pm me with a offer on anything thanks guys
Back