For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Bought off a member but I never installed it. I thought I had an ECU problem, but in fact I had the dreaded FICS screws problem. It is setup for the MSP injectors and 550cc. Complete instructions for the Protege and all the accessories. Asking 500 shipped, US only. paypal (Send as Gift so no paypal fees) Kraigklippel at gmail dot com
OK guys, For Sale is my PAR gearset and spare gears for G series trannies. These are the sets that Tri-Point was selling a couple years ago. Let me give you a brief history on this set. When I bought my car these gears were in it, and have about 30k miles on them. About 2 months ago I broke a bit of a tooth of off 5th gear, running 16psi and a Spec Stage 3. ***These will give you great acceleration but poor top end. I would recommend these for NA track cars, but ran them turbo and was ok. You will need to either swap in your stock 5th gear, or get one from PAR. ***The pinion gear on the countershaft is pitted. You would NOT want to run this countershaft because of the pitting. You can order one from PAR. ***I have...
Hey guys! I dunno if I should put this in cars for sale or MSP marketplace. I figured this was best. I'm getting rid of my MSP and extras! I have proper FS pics as well as other pics. This is not fake I just can't finish this build and I would love to sell it to someone who knows what is up. The car has around 48k original miles on it. Those that have followed my build have seen things during the progress. If you haven't there is a link in my Signature that will take you to it. I would like $5500 for the car, engine, and all accessories. I WILL NOT BE PARTING OUT!Title is not in hand i still have more payments to make before I get the title. Any and all questions are welcome. Here goes! Engine Block, bore, honed, and cleaned...
UPDATE (7/24): I have lowered all my prices a good amount. I need to get rid of this stuff and i know theres someone out there who can use it. Make me some offers! I have a few parts left over from my first partout thread and i just wanna get rid of them. Im sleeping on my friend's couch right now so i have been lugging them around in the trunk of my car. time to get rid of them. I had a hell of a time trying to insert all the images in here so i made a photo album. Just follow the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63828079@N08/sets/72157626902380228/ All prices include approximated shipping in the price (except for the last section that says it doesnt). I will ship to canada but you have to pay the shipping. Electronics...
2.0 head only used for 10,000-15,000 miles $250 + shipping The rest of the stuff i have lying around (make offers) msp valve cover - $75 + shipping TRUBO-is for rebuilding. $40 shipped takes it, i didnt mean to put it in the picture.. send me a PM to get to me better, i dont look here much.
Back