For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Hey guys I made some thermal spacers for my intake manifold project and since I had enough material I just went ahead and made a few extra spacers (2) so if anybody wants them, first one to come up with the $ gets em. I was thinking $40 each + shipping which shouldn't be bad since they weigh less than a pound. They're made of Garolite and are 1/4" thick. [/IMG] and here's a teaser of my intake manifold project for interesting conversation. I could make more of these if I had interest in them and they would most likely come with Jay Racing fuel rails from my last GB, be polished to a mirror and powder coated for protection against the elements. Also has the ability to use an aftermarket mustang style throttle body or the oem protege...
I wanted to see if there was anyone in the Southeast/Tri-State region (AL, FL, GA) that might want to swap seats with me. These are OEM leather seats from an '03 P5 with ~78K miles on it. I'd like to swap out the door cards also. They're in really good shape. No tears, rips, stains, or odors. The rear seats are in even better shape. The front seats DO NOT have air bags. The cloth seats and door cards must be in really good to great condition (no rips, stains, pet hair, or odors...i.e. cigarette smoke, pets). I'm willing to do an even swap if you drive to Tallahassee. Consider the difference in price your time and gas money driving to my house. If interested, I ask that you take proper forum pics of your seats and door cards, too, so...
These are brand new C-West replica canard made of fiberglass, and comes with hardware for installation. super easy to install, takes about 30 minutes. most of the time going toward making sure the canard are even from side to side. gives the frontend a super aggressive look. Asking $70 shipped or $60 picked-up in Fontana, Socal. for reference of how they look.
I have both the seats out of the MSP for sale. Both are in immaculate condition, no tears, scuffs, major blemishes, rips, holes. All stitching is still very well intact. Pictured is one of the two seats, but both look the same. I understand that they are filthy in the pics as they have been sitting in garbage bags for three years, and they will be cleaned properly before they are shipped. Would like to sell both at the same time to the same buyer, but if I have to ship them separate, I will. No rails, just the bolts and seat cushions. I am asking $300 for the two. The reason I'm asking so much is so I can make sure I can cover shipping costs. Please PM me if interested, or call/text 208-880-5367. Thanks for looking!
I'm finally parting out my car... here is the first batch of parts, pictures located here https://picasaweb.google.com/111179442365291253508/ProtegeStuffForSale Round 2 of the part out is here Shipped price refers to continental U.S., it'll be slightly more depending on the item to ship to Canada etc. I'm amazed how many Canadians we have on the forums! Enkei RPF1 16x7 wheels - $650 + ACTUAL SHIPPING (local oh so preferred) +43mm offset, Bridgestone RE-01R 205/55/16 tires on them. The wheels are in great condition, two wheels have very minor nicks which I tried to capture in the pictures. Two tires are decently worn, the other two are good tread depth. Very light wheel combo! Zeitronix ZT2 gauge system - $350 shipped Wideband...
I have been sitting on this for some time, been having a problem with getting the project going. So I think it's time for me let it go to someone that will put it to use. I never wired up the control, I installed the knock sensor and the gauge(both will be pulled once it has been sold), I will need a couple days once it has been paid for before it will ship. I will not move on the price, Please don't post in the thread if you don't like my price. That being said $550 shipped in the USA will accept paypal, money order and cash pick up.
Kenwood KFC-1393PS 5 1/4" 160W max Pioneer TS-A6872R 6 x 8 240W max sized for Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6. Crutchfield sells adapters that match with the factory plugs. I had them installed for a few months. They work fine and sound way better than that factory crap. $25 for each pair including shipping to the lower 48. I need these boxes gone!
This came out of a local guys car, Ive had sitting here for a long time collecting Dust. Im anticipating a move and Im clearing everything out. I made this for him at his request and I also bought it back from his part out to help him out....Here it is FOr sale. I used to sell these for well over $250 when I made them, so save yourself some money here. $176 Shipped. OneSlowSol@excite.com for paypal First to pay gets the item, all others refunded. Thanks Matt K.
Just like the title says, I need to sell my MPi Tuner. Comes with the wire for serial port. No software CD, because I wasn't supplied with one when I purchased it. Asking $400.00 shipped, OBO. If anybody's local and wants this, we'll work out a little lower price. I have bought it for the same price almost 2 years ago from another forum member (local), who bought this unit from Modern Performance and used to it in his Spicy orange MSP. This MPi Tuner has been sitting in a box ever since I bought it.....just never got around to hooking it up. Never the less, here are 2 photos *EDIT*: Photos are updated with the date.
Tripple gauge a pillar pods for MSP - SOLD. Hey, selling BNIB tripple 52mm gauge pods for the 99-03 MP/MSP/MP5. I just took them out of the box for pictures. On Protegegarage, they go for $69.00+sh. I'm asking $50 shipped. I have two of these. Both are brand spanking new in box.! Mounting clips included as seen in picture. I'm not on this forum much. I'm better known on Supramania and Supraforums and Tristate. Best contact: supra1008@yahoo.com Payment option: Paypal ^ edit: 0 left Pics. Thanks for looking. Chris.
Back