For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
so just this past week (11/9/11) i totalled my car.. i was cut off by a chevy suburban. hit her car behind hit me and i hit the curb rolling my car.. thank god no one was hurt and everyone walked away fine.. so now i am sellin whats on the car and still in good shape.. all prices are SHIPPING INCLUDED to the lower 48 states.. soon will be making a complete part out of the car.. but for now here are a few parts i already have ready to go.. TAIL LIGHTS SOLD 12" slim fan from frozenboost.com SOLD jonridinhi custom dual gauge cluster surround SOLD AEM uego SOLD AEM truboost SOLD H4 HID bulbs 8000k $20 shipped BLITZ FATT SOLD MPI piggy back with turbo module and built in o2 clamp. Included extra injectors on hardpipe with bov...
WORK VS-XX W/ Proxy R888's - 1700 OBO For sale is a one year old set of WORK VSXX wheels in black, excellent condition, no curb rash whatsoever, these are a light weight 3 piece wheel. They are 18"x 9" in front and 18"x 10" in the rear. The rears were originally 9.5" wide but the outer barrels were changed to half inch wider barrels, making them 10" wide. The two additional outer barrels are included and will go with the set (these are a 700 dollar value) currently offsets are +38 up front and +32 in the rear. The wheels are wrapped with PROXY R888, these are incredible tires. The fronts are 255 - 40's and the rears are 265 - 40's, the fronts were rotated and the rears are brand new with less than 500 miles on them. These are great...
HKS reloaded intake for P5 + extra filter. PRICE DROP Price drop to $80 shipped, I'd like to move this quick as there is a nice knife I've had my eye on. Hey guys. I have a great condition HKS reloaded intake for sale. I've had it for a few months and have decided to go back to stock. Like I said, its in great condition. The filter still looks new. It will also come with a new still in the wrapper HKS filter that I purchased with it. I'd like to get $70 shipped for both. If purchased separately they would cost about $180. I ship priority mail with insurance for the purchase price. I haven't sold anything here yet but I have purchased and dealt with a few other members here. Please let me know if our have any questions.
I really don't want to sell any of this but I need some cash. Prices are firm and buyer pays shipping. all parts were bought used from other forum members. Any questions just ask but please don't be rude. History: exhaust - Full 3inch ghl with ghl dowm pipe. It is bent where the cat sits, I bought a new cat and flex pipe that I will include. $450 + shipping turbo - gt28 60 trim I haven't had a chance to use it. One stud broken in it. $500 + shipping ssafc v2 - haven't installed yet $250 + shipping speakers - I bought these but found out I didn't need them. Brand new never used. $50 + shipping
SOLD 2.5" Black Aluminum Intercooler Piping and Black Silicone Couplers - $50 shipped - Up for sale is 2.5" high quality aluminum intercooler piping powder coated black. I have (2) 18" long straight sections, (1) 45 degree bend, and (2) 90 degree bends. I will also include (2) 2.5 to 2.5" black couplers, (1) 2" to 2.5" reducing coupler, and (2) 2.5" t-bolt clamps. You can easily use these parts to create your own MSP cold pipe or intake, which is exactly what I did on my MSP. Please PM me and I will send you my paypal address. No dibs. First person to pay gets these great parts. Buy with confidence as I have a great reputation on these forums.
Konig Backbones(matte Black) w/tires 18"x8" +45 5x114 Almost brand new. These were on my car for about 100 miles. Tires are Neuton(manufacturer for Kumho) 225/40/18 2 tires are fine the other 2 have excessive inner wear. These tires handled amazing on road courses $600 local pickup prefered, but will ship, buyer pays shipping(Continental US only) Wheel/tire 1 Wheel/tire 2 Wheel/tire 3 Wheel/tire 4
Turbo Protege owners.... got a leaky throttle body? Need a cheap replacement? Here it is! I got a throttle body with about 120k miles on it. It will need cleaning. I will loosen the IAC valve screws without damaging them if requested. Asking $45 shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal ONLY. Please PM me for Paypal info. All sales final. No warranties whatsoever. Tablet not included Batteries not included Some assembly required
Here's a FS-DE/FP-DE EGR valve with about 120k miles on it. Perfect for cleaning to be used! Old gasket included. Asking $25 shipped anywhere to the US Paypal ONLY. Please PM me for Paypal info. All sales final, NO warranties whatsoever Tablet not included Batteries not included Some assembly required
Back