For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Unfortunately I've decided to sell my MSP so all the following parts are FS. Since I'm in Hawaii, I will only ship to the US. I will ship the item to you for a flat $5 fee. If you have any questions at all, please PM me. NEW BOV Flange - SOLD NEW TurboXS RFL BOV - SOLD NEW SplitSecond AFC - SOLD USED DGM CF A Pillars - SOLD NEW Altered Customs FMIC kit - $395 USED Flashed MSP ECU - $215 NEW Canadian EGR Valve - $110 USED DGM CF Grille - $155 NEW OEM O2 Sensor - $85
Hi, I've got a few parts left to sell…. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED Pictures are located in this link: http://photobucket.com/mazdas24 New AWR Rear Motor Mount. 70 Durometer: $55 plus shipping. Turbo XS Type H25 BOV/BPV: $70 plus shipping Protege Badge (off the MSP): $15 plus shipping T-89 Titanium:$95 plus shipping MAM Vacuum Block with fittings: $20 plus shipping Now for the information, what you see is what you get. SOLD AS IS. INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE NOR IS MAZDAS247. - The Turbo XS is just the unit itself, I never got a chance to run it, purchased it from another member. - The MAM Vacuum block was never used just got prepped. Willing to negotiate the price. - AWR motor...
Like the title says, i have a MSP Head for sale. I bought this from another member a while ago and he "forgot" to inform me that there was an issue with one of the valves. He said there was a chip in the valve but i found that the exhaust valves are probably bent. I don't have the time or experience to take it apart and just ordered another one so I could get my car running. I am asking $250 plus shipping.
Hi everyone, im sorry that my first post on here is to sell all my parts but the dealership offered me a good deal so i traded my 2 in. All parts have shipping (lower 48) and paypal fees included. H&R Sport Springs, roughly 4000 miles on them and they look almost brand new. The ride comfort is practically the same as stock, but the handleing is really improved over stock with these. The box is a little messed up but over all the springs are perfect. Here is a pic of my car on them. Im asking $190 obo OEM Mazda 2 all-weather mats. Lightly used. $50 K&N Panel filter, 3000 miles $30 obo OEM Touring fog light bulbs, they have about 1000 miles on them $15 obo
I got rid of my mazdaspeed protege these are extra parts I have left over. I have a stock block and crank. Both should be reusable. Cylinder walls are pretty clean. Also have a used flywheel not sure whats its worth. also the bottom plate for the block not sure what is called or what its worth. I have an oil pan and oil sump. I also have a water elbow (coolant hose) that hooks up to the turbo and coolant pipes together (it took me 1 weeks wait and $70.xx for a coolant hose (it is brand new in package). Block- $125 Crank- $75 (block and crank with harmonic balancer) - $175 oil pain- $15 Water elbow- $50 other parts- make offers need this stuff gone. Buyer must pay for shipping on items. get with me for prices. Most prices are firm and...
I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct part of the forum but I am looking for preferably new tail lights that are non oem. I am also looking for headlights that are either oem or aftermarket. I really would like to get headlights that could handle HID conversion. If you have any for sale please reply with pictures or any information that you can provide.
Ok guys, its finally here! The past 2 weekends have been spent tearing down the protege and collecting the parts for sale. For the sake of fairness, I am not accepting dibs. First person with the money will get the parts. More pics are available upon request. ALL BODY PIECES ARE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.Alright, lets do this.. MSP ECU (flashed by SpicyorangeMSP) Sold to Ractive GTSPEC front strut tower bar Sold to Speedracr79 Tokico HP Blues w/ Racing Beat springs Sold to msp03rbuld Stock ES FRONT brake calipers w/ semi-metallic pads $50 ea. Rear calipers sold to WhiteMP5Black Stock ES radiator with upper and lower hoses $75 MP3 front bumper w/o fog lights. drivers side light housing had to be cut out a little to accommodate IC...
Alright I have a bunch of stuff that need to go away.. But the main stuff is the 929 stuff, everything is in working order. The motor was knocking so everything is worked fine. Any other parts needed mainly motor stuff is up for grabs. The body parts im not selling, but money talks..:) it is from a 1993 929 JE-3.0 Dohc v6 jitb37@msn.com Distributor/Rotor/Cap 50$ obo Spark Plug Wires - 15$ Radiator - 50$ obo Fan - 30$ obo Shroud - 30$ obo ALL - 100$ HD 929 Mudflaps Primed Black - 20$ HD Grill - 20$ Mazda OEM Wind visor - 30$ obo Air Intake Boot/Hose - 90$obo (these are almost 400$+ from mazda! and they fall apart all the time..this one is still together) Air Flow Sensor - 30$ Driver Side Cam Gear Cover - 15$...
Joining the military, this car has got to go. 82,000 Miles It has many new parts including timing belt, mass airflow sensor, PCV, and few others. Rebuilt trans from Mazda, with warranty. Perfect Power EMS(not installed, included) The car runs great, just needs to be tuned for maximum performance, but drives great as is. It has 175 PSI compression across. Garrett Turbo INSTALLED REBUILT GT25 Blitz exhaust FMIC Greddy BOV Autometer A/F guage new transmission and clutch from Mazda, with a warranty, I have the paperwork. HIDS Tires are good. Fronts are almost new. Also including a VS racing carbon fiber hood Reposting because I broke the rules =] Fixed.... I just got the car, put some money into it, and I need to sell it...
Everything goes! I Keep the turbo setup and radio along with speakers! Other than that everything else is for sale. Car did have 124k on it and sat in storage for around 2 years. Items sold: All 4 hub assemblys w caliper Rear trailing arms Front kickpanels Front pillars E-brake cable Gauges Center console Radio bezel Front and rear seats are in process Floor mats are in process Prices can be negotiated, Buyer pays shipping, I'm in indianapolis and have paypal ready to go and a lot of boxes.
ok guys, havent been around in a loonnnngggg time, but here it is. trying to cater to locals first because it will be a b**** to ship most of this stuff. so for shipping, the more you buy, the better the deal. if you want a bunch of small insignificant things then i will just charge you for a "box" and basically whatever i can fit in the box goes. shipping is NOT included and buyer pays paypal charges so the yellow car is going. getting stripped down to the bare minimum and then either sold or scrapped. its a shame with all the work i put into it, but its been sitting here for almost 5 years now doing nothing. its time to go. if there is anything you can think of that you might want just ask. be patient because i will be getting a...
Back