Free everything...

Now that I got everyone to look at this.. Is anyone aware that there is a separate "WANT TO BUY" Section? I don't think so because there's A lot of these posts in the "FOR SALE" section...So MODS IF you can regulate the correct signage, multi-posts, etc..Then please fix that also..I would like one day to go in the FS section and actually see things for sale...

End of rant...

Well said! MODS, there is a lot of truth here. A related suggestion: Make a WTB forum connected to the protege FS section (like the MSP specific thread list).... make the tree go from 3rd Gen Protege and branch to WTB -AND- MSP

i have to say i agree, if all the WTB's were in the same place instead of scattered all over maybe these ppl looking to buy these parts would have better success with the ppl looking to sell the actual part! agree 100%

Yeah i totally agree when im looking for parts i gotta look all over the place in the wtb, fs and its a little extra work but not fun searching through all of them if they were in a single location then it would be ALOT better. So if its possible mods then please do it. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the feedback...Family duty calls now but I will review and sort this out along with the Moderator Team first thing tomorrow...If you've got additional feedback / ideas, please post...Thanks again!

I see what you mean...There are way too many WTB threads mixed in with the FS threads...I personally moved 400 WTB threads from the Protege, P5, MSP & MP3 For Sale section to the General WTB sub-forum...I've also added a WTB sub-forum within the Protege, P5, MSP & MP3 For Sale section which sends you directly to the General WTB section when you click on it...I will inform the Moderators that they need to actively move threads and remind Members to use the WTB sub-forum.

DON'T BE SHY
, be sure to tell fellow Members and the Moderators yourself as well when threads need to be moved to the Proper Forum.

This is going to be a work in progress but we'll get things moving in the right direction...Thanks again for the heads up and keep the feedback coming!

Thank u Antoine..U ROCK !!

I see what you mean...There are way too many WTB threads mixed in with the FS threads...I personally moved 400 WTB threads from the Protege, P5, MSP & MP3 For Sale section to the General WTB sub-forum...I've also added a WTB sub-forum within the Protege, P5, MSP & MP3 For Sale section which sends you directly to the General WTB section when you click on it...I will inform the Moderators that they need to actively move threads and remind Members to use the WTB sub-forum.

DON'T BE SHY
, be sure to tell fellow Members and the Moderators yourself as well when threads need to be moved to the Proper Forum.

This is going to be a work in progress but we'll get things moving in the right direction...Thanks again for the heads up and keep the feedback coming!

DON'T BE SHY

Thanks Antoine! Nice work. It looks better already.

Idea #1 What do you think about putting the same WTB sub-forum link at the top of the MSP specific FS section? That way people will be encouraged to put their MSP stuff there too.

Idea #2
Make specific Prefix toggle box selection (for the thread titles) in the WTB section.
These could be labeled "WTB:MSP" "WTB:pro5" "WTB:MSP/P5/MP3" "WTB:Sedan"... Although I think the community here would be best split up like we have the FS sections split: MSP and all the rest... it just gets tricky when you've got an MP3 front end or a Perrin fuel rail... could go to either section.
Sub-note:These should have different colors for quick visual sorting.

Sub-note 2: One can search by prefix in an advanced search, so the addition of this would be a benefit for all. In a sense this splits the section w/o having two different sections (like the current "Protege/P5/MSP/MP3" and "MSP" sections we have now). I assume there are smaller #'s of people that go to the WTB section, so having two different ones just doesn't make much sense. Having one also forces all of the WTB audience to see your WTB items (that's a good thing).

Thanks for the feedback so far...(2thumbs)

Quick Update...I'll be busy covering the Tokyo Motor Show this weekend for Mazdas247 and AutoChan.com (new site in the works) but I will continue this effort next week...Please keep the feedback coming...Thanks!

I've been swamped this month but I've got an update...I've just finished adding Want To Buy (WTB) direct link sub-forums to all the Main FS Forums...I also moved a ton of WTB threads from all the FS Main Forums and sub-forums to the actual Want To Buy (WTB) sub-forum.

Next I'm going to review the feedback posted in this thread for possible implementation...It's great to get our Marketplace back into shape and thanks again for the feedback!

While we are concerning problems and feedback, why doesnt the search bar ever work. I try doing a basic search and it never pops up any responses.

While we are concerning problems and feedback, why doesnt the search bar ever work. I try doing a basic search and it never pops up any responses.

LMAO yeah the search feature leaves a lot to be desired on this site and most others. The most affective way is to use google or other search engine like this "object to search, mazdas247.com"

Yeah i have to agree with that also i see people get reamed all the time for not using the search function and well ive tried it myself and havent been very sucessful it i have only found what i was looking for a few times the rest is just page after page of what im not looking for.

But on the plus side the wtb looks so much better thanks for taking the time to do this also to the other mods fhank you

Back