For Sale / Classifieds

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Putting up my KL swapped Protege5 for sale. I have a build thread chronicling the swap itself here: https://mazdas247.com/forum/t/kl-swappin-protege5.123871539/ Car and I am located in the Detroit Metro area in Michigan. I bought this car after writing my last (second) Protege5 off in KY in July 2019. The car was previously in a front end accident, but this hasn't affected the alignment. I pulled my core support and crash bar off my old Pro5 and intend on that going with the car. The paint isn't in great shape; it's been resprayed, but mechanically it's sorted. I have swapped over the following parts from my second Protege5: Suspension: -Tokico Illumina struts/ Eibach Sport Springs -AWR 21mm RSB with adjustable endlinks, new rod ends...
I have sold my 2014 CX5, so these are not needed anymore. I would like to get $100 for them + shipping on you. They are still in new condition, with box as well. If you prefer, just email me. My forum name and just add the yahoo stuff after that.
Traded in our 2021 CX9 Signature and kept this lying around. Link below is the exact one we have. I really don't want to ship and would like this to be a local pickup north of Dallas. I realize I'm killing a lot of potential sales by doing this Price is $30 picked up https://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A5833A0A0.aspx
Hello everyone! It's about time to trade my car in and move on to something else, so I have uninstalled many parts and have cleaned out some random items I had in my Mazda corner of the garage. Would prefer to only ship U.S. Also may have a few other things to add as I go. Vehicle is a 2020 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve Turbo AWD Corksport Lowering Springs. These were on the car for about 30k miles, instructions included. $280 new. $180 plus shipping Corksport Boost Tube. Was on car for 30k miles, includes instructions and clamps. $90 new, will do SOLD Corksport intake with heat shield with bonus AEM Dry filter. Was on vehicle about 30k miles. Intake is $230 new and shield is $130 new. Sold JB4 by Burger Tuning. This is a V1 version...
I have sold my 2014 CX5, so these are not needed anymore. They are in new condition, nobody sat in the back ,while I had them in the car. I would like to sell these locally, in LA area.
I have sold my 2014 CX5, so the lowering kit that I had on it, it is up for grabs. Comes with the Corksport springs, adjustable lower lateral arms(custom modified from Mazda arms), which are most likely the only set in the world and some brand new camber bolts for the front. This kit, will lower it 3-1/4" per Corksport. I haven't cleaned them, a quick wipe and they would look new. I'm in LA, so no rust issues. I would sell them in LA, been to bulky and heavy to ship. Also would add to much to the final price. I would like to get $180 obo for them.
1300$ CAD$ or best offer!!! Trades could be considered as well! *** More info on shipping/location at the bottom *** Wheels: • Original wheels off a 2016.5 CX-5 GT • 19"x7, 5x114.3, +50 offset, 67.1 center bore • Balanced with current tires • Few scratches near bolt holes, but touched up with original paint • Ceramic Coated in April 2022 • Comes with OEM touch up paint pen (gunmetal) Tires: • Yokohama Geolandar G055 [225/55/19] all-season tires - OEM tires for the CX-5 • 9/32 thread left on all four tires (2 seasons of use) - Can also send pictures of thread measurements • Always rotated and balanced on time, fully even wear. • Permanently coated with DuraCoating (April 2022) • One tire has a plug, never lost air since. •...
I have a speedcircuit downpipe for sale. Never used, lmk if anyone has any trades or offers for it. You can dm me for any information needed.
Looking to sell my 03 speed protege very sad... clutch went on it and with further investigation before putting a new one in realized the pinch weld along the passenger side under the ground effects was all rotted out. it is a typical new york rust bucket unfortunately previous owners did not take care of her well. So i am looking to just unload this car for a parts car as i don't have the time or really want to deal with parting it out, but will if it comes down to it.. Looking to get 2500$ obo and you must pick it up. I am located in Syracuse, NY. could deliver within reasonable distance and for a fee. (Don't contact me for parts i am not parting it out as of right now.) Motor (152,000 miles) and Turbo are good. EXTRAS... POPE...
My P5 was recently totaled, so the few parts I have left are here to sell! PART PRICE (ALL ARE OBO, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED) Valve Cover (painted with high-temp paint) $40 Intake Manifold Upper-Half (missing VICS valves) $25 Intake Manifold Upper-Half (has all VICS/VTCS valves) $30 Racing Beat Rear Swaybar $60 OEM Foglights w/hardware $70 Protege5 OEM ECU $80 Gasket For Stock Exhaust System $20 Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield (painted with high-temp paint) $30 OEM Air Intake System $50 Rear Strut Tower Bar $40 Cut Seatbelt Mounts $20 Protege5 OEM Springs $80 Fuel Sending Unit + Fuel Pump + Sock Filter $40 Beck/Arnley Fuel Sending Unit (individual) $20 Premium (brand) Fuel Pump (individual)...
CX-9 cross bars w/hardware. Used one month before taken off. Local pickup only. West Palm Beach, FL area. $150 OBO.
Set of 4 H&R wheel spacers. Mounting nuts included. H&R part number 3665673. 18mm. No issues - sold car. Price for all four. You pay shipping.
Hi guys, I’m selling a wire tuck for first or second gen Mazdaspeed3. Price is 350 shipped. I’ve included a vcts delete as well if your getting the pesky CEL because you removed it and can’t tune it out now. Can also add options for wotbox and SSC but that would be extra.
Car has approx. 50,000 original miles. The motor is rebuilt with billet rods, new motor mounts. I don't have time to complete the car. It will probably take a weekend to complete. Needs the remote oil filter, hoses and regulator installed, cylinder head and wiring, etc. Car is in very good condition. $5,000.
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Selling this blue protege due to rust damage in rear. The car runs and interior has all parts. Trunk area has some damage along with bumper. I can send pictures to those interested in purchasing the car. I don’t want to let it go but if someone with time and means to fix it will get a great car out of it.
My loss your gain, water pump failure this week gave a reason to pull the last of my parts that have been on the car. I won’t split anything it’s a package deal everything goes for $300 obo plus shipping parts are located in Chicago area 626 Valve cover w/ coil packs (cut for access to Cam Gears) Hydra Adjustable Can Gears w/spacer and bolt (tool to hold gears in place to do swap) Straight thermostat housing w/OBX lower hose
Brand new in the box. Never Used. $100 shipped
New never installed front sway bar I bought for 2007 Mazda 3. H&R 33228 part number. $100 plus shipping.