For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Selling my paperweight... I mean, my speed. Since the pandemic, it has been driven very little as I now work from home and there's no sign of me going back. Someone else should buy and love this beast the way it's meant to be loved. Miles: ~91.5k Location: Cary, NC There are a few things that show it's age, but nothing major. Interior has the red stitching/accents that speeds are known for plus Mazdaspeed3 floor mats with red stitching to accentuate the red. A few exterior flaws that are...
Hi I’m selling a brand new Husky Cargo Liner that fits a CX-5 2017-2019 models. I’m looking for $90 shipping included to anywhere in the US. If it’s international you’ll have to pay for shipping. I happy to do local pickup in NYC area for $80
Just removed a factory 1-1/4” hitch to install a 2 inch hitch. Came off a 2018 GT CX-9. I assume would fit 2016-present, but please confirm it’ll fit your ride before buying... Pick up only, San Diego Area. Thanks
Local pick up is preferred. I live in the DC/metro area. Please PM me if you're interested in shipping but keep in mind, the large pieces are heavy and awkward. Alaska/Hawaii beware of cost. Click the pics to view the gallery. Open to offers, more items coming. If using PayPal, please send money as "friends and family" or else PayPal asks me to enter my tax status for selling goods and services. For sale: OEM cargo net. $10 local pickup, $15 shipped New unused suspension parts. $35 local...
Selling four OEM 19 inch rims from a 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. Will fit all late model Mazda CX 5s. Rims are in good shape with no major wear. All 4 Mazda billet caps included Bolt Pattern: 114.3mm Offset: +45mm $700 for the set. I will only sell as set of 4. Lowball offers ignored. PM me for Pics. Located in Niagara Region (Southern Ontario). Will not ship.
I switched from stock to the black ones. The wheels have about 40 miles on them only. Basically brand new, no blemishes, etc. 18" Alloy. Local pick up in the Charleston, SC area. I will ship if buyer pays actual shipping. There are 4 boxes at about 25lbs per box. Asking $800 (+ actual shipping cost if shipping requested. FREE local pick up in Charleston, SC) Retail ~$1200 Ebay Stats bling-de-va Over 1200 transactions 33 Positive | 0 Neutral | 0 Negative Member since 2010
Selling a set of Mazda OEM Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak Snow/Mud tires. Sold my CX-5, don't need these any more. Located in Northern NJ. RIMS: 17x7jj. ET60. 5 x 4.5" (5 x 114.5) Great condition, some very light curb rash but no dings, damaged beads, or anything that would inhibit safety or performance. These are actually from a Mazda 6 but are virtually identical the CX-5 rims except a 5mm offset difference. They function perfectly on a CX-5, which is how I used them. TIRES: 225/65R17...
PAC RP4-MZ11 adapter to install an aftermarket stereo. Retains steering wheel controls. Comes with the wiring to adapt to the factory backup camera. I also have the Metra brand face plate for 2007-2015 CX9 I'll throw in with it. It's supposed to be for 2008-up Mazda but Google search "RP4-MZ11" to check out if it will work in your particular vehicle. This came out of our 2009 CX-9. We recently traded it in for a 2021 CX-5 so I removed the aftermarket stereo and put the factory one back...
Intake manifold with vtcs delete/Vics still intact Powdercoated upper half red 75 OEM MSP intake tube/ no cracks/great shape 60 OEM Callaway turbo manifold/heat shield no cracks with por15 coating 80 OEM Callaway S downpipe pipe great shape 60 Ghl 3in downpipe with divorced ports, heat wrapped with rust on flex pipe welds 160 Used Pauter billet connecting rods for Mazda FS motor in excellent shape/machine shop verified 450 also interested in trades for quality brand coilovers in excellent...
I'm selling Mazda CX5 oem wheels (black powder coated) 19inch together with the tires on. I just recently bought and aftermarket wheel and am trying to free up some space in my balcony. No scratches. Tire: Yokohama Geolandar G015 AT. 235/55R19 (Now they still have about 75% treadlife) More details (https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Geolandar+A%2FT+G015&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=355HR9G015&tab=Sizes) (Original price $210) Wheels: Stock Mazda CX5 2019...
K&N filter off 2010 Mazda5. Fits many models, see here. I just never got in the habit of cleaning it like I thought I would. Went back to paper. Includes partial bottle of cleaner and oil. $40 Paypaled to me gets it. That's with me paying USPS priority mail shipping.
Beautiful condition Mazda CX-5 Sport 6-speed manual/stick shift. Up to 35mpg! Mechanical 10/10, exterior 9/10, interior 10/10. Arizona car, so it doesn't have the typical Chicago rust underneath - looks like a brand new car underneath, suspension, etc. Pretty immaculate inside. Very well taken care of. Clean CarFax, happy to send via email. Nice stereo with aux and USB. Roof rails. Tow hitch and wiring (but never towed with it). Upgraded mirrors with integrated turn signals from 2016...
For sale: OEM “all weather” rubber floor mats and a carpeted trunk mat. Flipped my lease for a 2021 CX-9 and have no need for these any more. These items will fit Mazda 6 models from 2016 through 2021. All in very good condition. I regularly cleaned the rubber mats and applied 303 protectant to help keep them from fading. There are no spills or tears in the trunk mat and the carpet pile is still thick. Asking $40 for the mats and $25 for the trunk mat. Would prefer to sell locally and...
Have a set of 4 OEM 19” wheels for sale! 30k miles of wear before replacing them with a set of Vossen CV10s on my 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. No signs of wear, scratches or damage - extremely clean! All 4 billet caps included, as well as all lug nuts. Bolt Pattern:114.3mm Offset: +45mm Location: Miami, FL Asking Price: $600
For Sale, no longer commuting due to Covid. Garage kept, showroom condition under 5K miles. Asking $20,900 Located in Northeast PA 18337
Hello everybody I’ve been trying to get everything updated. I seen people commenting on some of my old threads. Sorry for the lack of updates on those. Anything and everything I have will be listed here. 1.MSP downpipe heat shield - $10 plus 2.MSP rad mounts - $5 plus shipping 3.MSP valve cover - $20 plus shipping 4.MSP turbo manifold heat shield - $25 plus shipping 5.Noyka Pedal set - $20 shipped 6.Mazda Protege5 valve cover - $15 plus shipping 7.MSP single radio cubby - $30 plus...
**THIS IS FOR 2021 MODELS ONLY** Never inserted in SD slot. Brand new. $200 shipped. I have PayPal.
Hello, my wife is the original owner of this 2017 Mazda3 Touring. It is black on black 6 spd manual made in Japan. Current mileage is 35050. It is completely stock and comes with Mazda all weather floormats and a Mazda windshield sun visor. Vehicle has never been smoked in and always garaged stored. Comes with another set of Mazda wheels with snow tires.
Original Mazda OEM springs from a 2010 Mazda 3 hatchback. Set includes one pair of front and one pair of rear springs, 4 springs total. No accidents, never driven in snow or salt. Removed at 100,000 miles.
For sale is the remnants of my recently sold 2018 Touring CX5. This is nearly everything you need for your CX5 to keep your car safe, secure and clean. - Roof Rack Cross Bars (OEM) - Rubber Mats (OEM) - Wheel Locks x4 (OEM) - Truck Mat (Aftermarket - Weathertech) - Cargo Cover (Aftermarket) - Navigation SD card (OEM) - Snow Chains (Aftermarket - Super Z (ZT729) Looking to sell this as a package locally in Maryland. I am willing to ship but buyer pays shipping from MD and paypal fees...