For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Traded in our 2021 CX9 Signature and kept this lying around. Link below is the exact one we have. I really don't want to ship and would like this to be a local pickup north of Dallas. I realize I'm killing a lot of potential sales by doing this Price is $30 picked up https://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A5833A0A0.aspx
I have sold my 2014 CX5, so these are not needed anymore. They are in new condition, nobody sat in the back ,while I had them in the car. I would like to sell these locally, in LA area.
I have sold my 2014 CX5, so the lowering kit that I had on it, it is up for grabs. Comes with the Corksport springs, adjustable lower lateral arms(custom modified from Mazda arms), which are most likely the only set in the world and some brand new camber bolts for the front. This kit, will lower it 3-1/4" per Corksport. I haven't cleaned them, a quick wipe and they would look new. I'm in LA, so no rust issues. I would sell them in LA, been to bulky and heavy to ship. Also would add to much to the final price. I would like to get $180 obo for them.
1300$ CAD$ or best offer!!! Trades could be considered as well! *** More info on shipping/location at the bottom *** Wheels: • Original wheels off a 2016.5 CX-5 GT • 19"x7, 5x114.3, +50 offset, 67.1 center bore • Balanced with current tires • Few scratches near bolt holes, but touched up with original paint • Ceramic Coated in April 2022 • Comes with OEM touch up paint pen (gunmetal) Tires: • Yokohama Geolandar G055 [225/55/19] all-season tires - OEM tires for the CX-5 • 9/32 thread left on all four tires (2 seasons of use) - Can also send pictures of thread measurements • Always rotated and balanced on time, fully even wear. • Permanently coated with DuraCoating (April 2022) • One tire has a plug, never lost air since. •...
I have a speedcircuit downpipe for sale. Never used, lmk if anyone has any trades or offers for it. You can dm me for any information needed.
CX-9 cross bars w/hardware. Used one month before taken off. Local pickup only. West Palm Beach, FL area. $150 OBO.
Set of 4 H&R wheel spacers. Mounting nuts included. H&R part number 3665673. 18mm. No issues - sold car. Price for all four. You pay shipping.
Hi guys, I’m selling a wire tuck for first or second gen Mazdaspeed3. Price is 350 shipped. I’ve included a vcts delete as well if your getting the pesky CEL because you removed it and can’t tune it out now. Can also add options for wotbox and SSC but that would be extra.
Have a set of EBC Green pads, BNIB. I unfortunately didn't realize these don't fit the larger calipers of the GT-R so if anyone wants them, just cover the USPS shipping and they're all yours. These are front brake pads.
Car has approx. 50,000 original miles. The motor is rebuilt with billet rods, new motor mounts. I don't have time to complete the car. It will probably take a weekend to complete. Needs the remote oil filter, hoses and regulator installed, cylinder head and wiring, etc. Car is in very good condition. $5,000.
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Selling this blue protege due to rust damage in rear. The car runs and interior has all parts. Trunk area has some damage along with bumper. I can send pictures to those interested in purchasing the car. I don’t want to let it go but if someone with time and means to fix it will get a great car out of it.
My loss your gain, water pump failure this week gave a reason to pull the last of my parts that have been on the car. I won’t split anything it’s a package deal everything goes for $300 obo plus shipping parts are located in Chicago area 626 Valve cover w/ coil packs (cut for access to Cam Gears) Hydra Adjustable Can Gears w/spacer and bolt (tool to hold gears in place to do swap) Straight thermostat housing w/OBX lower hose
Brand new in the box. Never Used. $100 shipped
New never installed front sway bar I bought for 2007 Mazda 3. H&R 33228 part number. $100 plus shipping.
Side rails and cross bars. $150 Currently painted black, perhaps could use a refreshening. Pics available. Phoenix area
CURT Class 2 Trailer Hitch - Model 12170 I had this installed on my car for about a month and used it one time but then I ended up getting a good deal on a Class 3 hitch. It's in excellent condition and there's barely any wear, even in the receiver. I reused my old hardware, so this includes the new unopened hardware kit that came with my new one. It looks like these fit CX-5s from 2013 all the way to 2021. Asking $75 obo. Located in Midland, MI but I work in Saginaw and I'm also often in Vassar.
I bought new wheels and tires for my CX-5, so looking to sell my old original ones. These are off a 2015 Mazda CX-5 Touring. Wheels/Rims: These are in excellent condition: there's no curb rash or bends. I plastidipped them with a gunmetal grey, but it easily peels off if you don't like it and the original paint underneath is in excellent condition. These are 17x7 and the bolt pattern 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 with a offset of +50 and center bore of 67.1mm which will also fit many Japanese vehicles like Toyotas, Nissans, Hondas, some Subarus, Fords and more. Tires: 225/65/17 Primewell Valera Touring that have a little bit of tread left. Hold air with no issues. These are balanced and ride very smooth. Note that 2015s don't have the in-tire...
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Sport Wagon 5 speed Manual --- $500 OBO This car has got a massive oil leak on the crankcase and has a broken alternator from all the oil spraying up. It runs great despite the oil leak and blown alternator. This is more of a parts car or project car for someone. I have taken it as far as I can as my little sleeper car and need to move on. Miles : 211,000 - Cold Air intake - Race Radiator (all aluminum) - LED Lights - HID Fog Lights - New Stereo BLUETOOTH CD PLAYER - New STOCK Wheels - TIRES - New Road Hugger GT + 195/50/R16 - Blizzak Winter Tires set 195/50/R16 - Clean interior - Racing Pedals / Clean Dash and Tachs - New Bumpers front and Back - Fat Matted - Rear seats ripped out - Clean - no rust - great car...
Husky Front All-weather Mats: excellent fit and condition, 1 year old, fits 2nd gen CX-5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D1HMPSF/