For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
First, I would like to apologize for my exhaust thread, I have been very busy the past few months and haven't been able to update it. On a newer note, my poor msp had to get 5500 dollars of reconstructive surgery due to a young fellow who didn't know how to control his vehicle when slamming on the brakes and fishtailing while smashing into the front passenger side of my car! I had my 1 year old in the car, we were all lucky no one was hurt. my car was tho. well, long story short, the body shop had to order a new pass. side skirt for me but they only come in pairs so they gave me the driver side. Im selling it for best offer plus shipping. any questions let me know. thanks -MIKESKI
I'm going to be competing at some national SCCA events next season, and I might actually do well because the Mini Cooper-S is leaving my class. So I need to make sure my car is in 100% stock condition. Looking to buy the Callaway intake elbow because the stock airbox I bought off of here didn't come with one (or if it did, it fell off). Contact me via PM, email at jasonofford@gmail.com, or phone at 585-223-5584.
hey i am selling a Hi-Boost front mount inercooler with HKS diverter valve for $250.00... I also have a Greedy type-RS for sale for the full system with BOV for $375.00 shipped. Just for Greedy BOV for $100.00. Greedy is like new was only on the car for 3 months way im selling it is because i picked up a Perrin front mount inercooler. http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz87/spicyorange2009/ go here for pics
SOLD I have sold quite a few things on the forum and I have never had any issues with a transaction. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking. Piggyback engine management setup (The Preferred MPI Setup): 575 shipped -MPI auxiliary fuel rail (2- 42 lb/hr cobra injectors included) -MPI Tuner (smt-6 unit) w/ heat sink -Flyin’ Miata o2 clamp -JoeP Fuel cut defenser -GM 3 bar map sensor -Turbo module (keeps the coils from overheating) -Project box (cleaner install) The piggyback system is a great way to retain stock drivability (fuel economy, cold start-ups, emissions testing) and tune for boost. Read through the link posted below and you will learn all about it! The “preferred” MPI setup...
So, I have my custom 3 inch Magnaflow catback exhaust for sale. Nothing is wrong with it (I finally bought the vibrant tbe). It will need to be welded in upon installation. it's cut into 3 pieces. And it was modified to fit with all the GTSpec bracings. Here are some pix and i also have several videos available for how it sounds. Has about 20k miles on it. I'm asking 300 +shipping. I can take it to Mazfest with my if I find a buyer, I live in Las Vegas. When it was on the car: The stock J-pipe is still attached, wasn't really planning on selling it, but that doesn't necessarily mean i wont: Tip is cut at an angle for a nice look: As you can see the tip was welded at an extreme angle to ensure there is no bumper...
As promised hardpipes are finally ready for sale. Attached are what all of our hardpipes will start out as. Everything else is up to you! You pick the powdercoating, you pick the flange, additional cost for aftermarket flanges(currently $5 for greddy), you pick the details. Why should you buy our pipes? * Notice that ours are SINGLE pipes, no ugly weld marks, no worries about variation, the CNC machine provides EXACT copies with no welding, just single smooth mandrel bent pipes. *Our pipes are powdercoated aluminized steel. Not just any powdercoating, the best automated powdercoating available, the same facility Harley Davidson uses for its motorcycle components. This means we can back our product with a LIFETIME WARRANTY...
got some parts that i upgraded on my msp and no longer need the old parts! first up is a turbo hoses sidemount intercooler and hot pipe! SOLD. next is an msp radiator w/ fans and hoses! needs cap! 150 up for offers aswell! and last i have front mount core i bought off a friend i believe the specs are 27" by 5" by 2.25! 60.00 buy this stuff so i can finish my build for the time being!(help)
I jut picked up a 1999 626 and it's having some electrical issues and I'd like to start by cleaning up all the grounds, The battery posts are seriously corroded and if the other grounds are that bad it would cause problems for sure! Basically you're driving along and the internal lights and headlights will quickly blink on and off, the engine will also sometimes miss, usually just once. This happens mostly on rough roads, so it seems like a short or a bad ground.
Back