What have you done to your P5 today?

I wish I had two cars to take photos of together.. the possibilities are endless?

p5 in the foreground, but out of focus, with the miata peeking out from behind it with the headlights popped open halfway (you can manually crank them up from under the hood right?). fun angles everywhere, photo in black & white

I plan on doing both of those things. Shoudl be able to get some on track shots this weekend. I need to get a roll bar so i can start taking some video

A pic from behind your P5 with your driver's side mirror adjusted so that you can see the Miata in the reflection (that might be tough to set up)

Kansei said:
A RWD car with snow tires is awesome. Yeah the miata is lightweight, but you can put 100lbs of sand in the trunk (if you can fit the two tubes of sand lol) and it'll help a lot.

Miata with rear-weight bias? Sounds like a recipe for old 911-style snap oversteer. ;)

I had a Miata. I had snow tires. You don't need any extra weight in the trunk. 50/50 weight balance FTW, even in crap weather!

Foolish said:
I had a Miata. I had snow tires. You don't need any extra weight in the trunk. 50/50 weight balance FTW, even in crap weather!

nice nice. I know with my roommate's RWD volvo, he needed 80 pounds on the passenger side of the car because his car has a bad weight bias left/right not front/rear. I guess they didn't feel like really making it a LHD car so things like.. the gas tank is totally on the left side of the car, some other stuff all sits on the left side, turbo is even on the left side. His clutch-based limited slip is pretty much worn out (230k miles on it) so without sand bags on the passenger side of the trunk, the right rear wheel would always slip and he'd get stuck even trying to get out of the driveway (with brand new Blizzak REVO-1 tires)

Mazda6 rear wiper conversion - check
Drop it like it's hot - che...er still try to convince wife it is a GOOD thing...

Chris, glad to hear you are back behind the wheel.

Josh, can't believe your car hasn't sold yet. At least you get to go back and visit after hours. lol

RedHotP5 said:
Mazda6 rear wiper conversion - check
Drop it like it's hot - che...er still try to convince wife it is a GOOD thing...

Chris, glad to hear you are back behind the wheel.

Josh, can't believe your car hasn't sold yet. At least you get to go back and visit after hours. lol

time to change your sig man!!(sun)

there's no one down the cape right now...it will sit there until may

Last edited:
bazooka joe said:
well, no one but you!! (from ct no less)(huh)

In my town: black 02 with so-so body and 60k miles (in early 2004) for 15,999.

In Hyannis, Ma (think that was the town.. maybe Yarmouth? I dunno wherever Cape Cod Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda was) 02.5 absofrigginlutely mint 10k miles 12,999 and on sale (president's weekend?) for 10,999. :)

bazooka joe said:
well, no one but you!! (from ct no less)(huh)

What we will do for the love of our cars! I almost bought a one way ticket to Cincinnati to buy one. Only reason I didn't was it had 9x,xxxk miles and they wanted at least $9000 for it.

Finally washed muh baby! Also grabbed a couple shots of both of 'em together.

Mazda. What's in your parking space? :p

Attachments

• IMG_3127.JPG
    IMG_3127.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_3128.JPG
    IMG_3128.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_3130.JPG
    IMG_3130.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3132.JPG