Mazda CX-5 tire pressure monitoring

Is it me or does the 2022 Mazda CX-5 not show my tire pressure of each tire from the infotainment screen?

My 2020 cx30 would show me on the screen of each tire pressure. gb whatsapp apk

How does a 2020 cx30 do that but a 22 cx5 can’t. I’m confused with Mazda programmers. It’s such a simple software upgrade.

Last edited:
I got this one. The sensors a about the diameter of a dime. Seems to be very accurate with no air loss over the last month. If you need your outlet you can always get 2-into-1 adapter. BUt this looks pretty darn clean, IMO

tire pressure readout.jpg
tire pressure sensor.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I got this device which works with my 2018 CX-5 GT: Orange Electronic TPMS. Apparently the 2018 OEM TPMS does communicate individual pressures with the car but the car's ECU and display was not set up to show the individual pressures. Really stupid on the designer's part. Anyway I'm OCD about tire pressures and this gives me real time pressure. It seems out of stock on Amazon but I am sure you can find it elsewhere. Also I'm sure you can find other brands that use the same tech to show individual pressures. It uses 5v micro USB power, and programming it to recognise each TPMS requires airing down a bit until the unit senses a tire depressurized then airing back up (and doing so for each tire). Not difficult at all, and the instructions are ok (there's also an instruction PDF online if you search).
Be aware I am not sure if later model years they deleted these type of TPMS from the CX-5. So try at your own risk, or do your research first.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

20181110_120743.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I got this device which works with my 2018 CX-5 GT: Orange Electronic TPMS. Apparently the 2018 OEM TPMS does communicate individual pressures with the car but the car's ECU and display was not set up to show the individual pressures. Really stupid on the designer's part. Anyway I'm OCD about tire pressures and this gives me real time pressure. It seems out of stock on Amazon but I am sure you can find it elsewhere. Also I'm sure you can find other brands that use the same tech to show individual pressures. It uses 5v micro USB power, and programming it to recognise each TPMS requires airing down a bit until the unit senses a tire depressurized then airing back up (and doing so for each tire). Not difficult at all, and the instructions are ok (there's also an instruction PDF online if you search).
Be aware I am not sure if later model years they deleted these type of TPMS from the CX-5. So try at your own risk, or do your research first.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

View attachment 314756
Thanks for describing how to program the position. I wondered how that might be accomplished, and that seems like a clever, and straightforward solution.

My 2022 PP+ has an automatic signal when I get a low pressure in a tire.

Dunno what a PP+ is but all newer CX-5s have the same thing, along with all the rest of the Mazda line. It's a requirement in all new cars.

There are two types of TPMS, all new cars have to have one or the other.

Back