What have you done to your MSP today?

i need new wiper blades. what do u guys think of those new rain x wipers? worth it?

...picked up my MSP today finally after a few weeks. Got the new tranny installed, and new clutch. Found out that my HID bulbs were in fact UPSIDE DOWN!!! No wonder I had no output at night!!! Thanks DUB, lol. She's riding nice and hopefully she can stay on the road for long time coming....

Had the rainx for going on 3 years. Work well and quiet. No complaints.

The bosh are better, I have the bosh and dad has the rain x. he was driving down the interstate driving in a rain storm and it just flew off....... Also mine were older and they wiped better for longer than his did,

last but not lease the innovate xd-16 and lc-1 wideband is installed, thought i was cool and got a good deal on a com cable at a little flea market... :( ended up being a vga cable, need to find right one so start tuning it and the ssafc.

I started a MAM manifold fund.... not really what i done to the protege but when a used mam manifold comes up its mine!

i picked up a new free mazdaspeed emblem for free ;) its from a speed6. its the same length as ours but 3d. will post pics when i finish my new setup

sorry if i worded it weird. Running the same set for 3 years now =) I like them cause they are cheap and quiet. i used a few of the other silicon brands but meh.

Laser Blue - I agree with you. He'll have an oil leak for sure.

Installed the coolant return elbow. Wasnt too bad took me 1.5hr to do. Car is running good. No oil or coolant leak. However, I need to figure out this stumbling issue. My car stumbles really badly in 3rd and 4th gear. Not sure if its a boost leak or its the tune. Gonna set up an appt with a tune shop next month. Gonna replace all the couplers.

Have to admit something...Been searching craigslist for a ms6. shh...

Oh goodness...

EDIT: Thank you for cleaning that up MOD... Was NOT expecting that post...

-_-/ its still all over the site! ******* theres no mods on it steams like! 4 different users right now posted bad s***... Its QUITE annoying to me, and useless... and no mods are on in like any section, WTF

Back