Own a Mazda MX-6? Post Your Pics!

One pic 4 ya,

pict0572eq2.jpg

your car? what is it engine km or mil

Nice pair ya got there! (2thumbs)

What makes you a big fan of the MX-6 and are they sporting any mods? :D

The MX-6's have just been good, reliable cars that are fun to drive. The lowered car has Eibach Springs, the Enkei wheels, and some exhaust work. The stock looking 6 started out with an automatic and I swapped in the five speed from my parts car. After the swap it got new exhaust from the turbo-back with a high flow cat and Magnaflow straight thru muffler. Both cars are still running stock boost, but that may change in the near future.

wheres the probe gt wheels ?

I got rid of them when I got the Enkei's. My brother has them on his MX-6. Are the Vegas Mazda people still having meets?

sin city, can i have one of your mx6's? Please, i will give it a good home.

Everything is for sale, for the right price.

Last edited:
1001065gu1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thats a wonderfull looking car mate!!!!

Take good care of her.

Id put some gunmetal/Graphite wheels on it.

mx6goodpics2592.jpg

(ughdance)

Carmen with a Cover King cover and a tarp held on by bungees...she has to live outside until the garage is freed up of too many engines. Behind her is a '69 Cadillac I'm keeping safe for a friend.
DSC01836.jpg

Of course this was before I brushed all the snow off her.

DSC01834.jpg

The other cars get to play in the snow, no cover for them. :) '95 LS, '95 Millennia behind, and Jeremy's two '90 GT's:
DSC01820.jpg

Last edited:
HI i'm back again asuna wassup nikka long time no talk anyways i got a new mx6 got rear end so i picked up a 97 Ls looks pimp will post pics soon~

Coming along nicely...How much boost do you plan on running?

Got an aftermarket EMS system lined up?

the spring on the wastegate is 6 psi, but i plan on getting a boost controller so i can turn it up some. I wont go over 10 psi though.

I have megasquirt going in tomorrow.

only two sets of rims...summer and winter. i think the summer ones were on at the fall cleaning meet? and my winters were on at josh's.

Latest pics of mine, a few little tweaks here and there to improve performance. She's running around the 215-220 mark now and lot's more to do.

Will be doing the suspension and brakes as soon as I can afford it.

Swapped the blue lighting for all red, as I'm going for ared/silver theme throughout. Used a combination of 3 different types of LED bulb to get the best light spread and swapped out the dash warning lamp bulbs too, so everything lights up red including indicators, fuel, ABS, 4WS and fog lamps.

reddashlights02.jpg

reddashlights03.jpg

New 16" wheels, bought them for 30 which included tyres, 2 of which were nearly new 1 has about legal 3mm tread left and one was replaced. Not my first choice of wheel, but the price was good and they are a lighter than the 15" stock ones, which is important for me as I also use this car to go around the Nurburgring in Germany when I can. :)

IMG_0387.jpg

The bad news is that my black one is now being broken... It just reached a point where I could no longer afford to keep two of them and work on both. So the black one with all the mazdaspeed body kit parts is being stripped down... the mazdaspeed kit will be resprayed and fitted to the jspec at some point along with a few other choice parts.

It does mean I have a few jspec MX6 parts for sale...

jspec headlights & foglights
jspec folding mirrors (black)

Drop me a line if you are interested in anything.

Heckler: did u have to remove the green "paint" from the gauge faces ?

here's some recent artsy pix i took

DSC08681.jpg

DSC08709.jpg

pic of the HID fogs taken by my friend

100_2513.jpg

DSC08207.jpg

No, I did have to remove the green discs for the indicators though as the green filters out the red. But it works fine on the dials themselves as I don't think the ones built in japan had the same sort of green paint applied to them, the bulbs had green gel caps.

I also removed the green filter for the light above the ingnition and replaced that with red, along with the indicators, I used some tape and tinting spray on the back of the face plate to obscure the bulbs.

I also replaced the amber warning lamps with red leds, so everything on the dash apart from the high beam light is red, including ABS, Fuel, Fog lights and rear demister.

Back