xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Actually I really want purple but to get the matching accents like the steering wheel stitching and other various things is a lot harder to find in that color, just like green. After talking about it with the womanz, I'ma go blue for now but if I can find some way to work green or purple in, I'll be going that route.

i like your garage vary lip. Did you happen to get the trunk yet?

Nah, bought the exhaust instead of the trunk

wooot!

go purple! Blue will be nice too.

it is fun that black works with almost any color.

I know right? (cabpatch)

OMG SEX
personal.grinta-jhp-perf-grn_d.jpg

now that u found the green/black wheel I say going with the black a4 with green harness would be pretty darn sick.

no, its a 5 point. its that they fold it to come together on the top but they should be seperate.

5 point is really only good for keeping the latch at your belt area in this application. I have 4's in the MSM and as long as you tighten them properly, they don't ride up at all. I tighten the bottom two really well first, then do the shoulder straps.

idk. i think they look to skinny, but then again that might just be the because how they took the pic.

Says they're three inch like the rest I've been posting. I'd rather get black belts and just get green pads but corbeau doesn't make green.

Back