WTB: msp near scranton PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

udrive2slow

:
in need of a ms protege
heyy im looking to buy a msp near Scranton PA... color doesnt matter... prefer some what low miles but not a huge deal and looking for under $11,000... let me know what u have ... thnx

mine is in WI but i can drive half way take a look at my thread j/k i can't drive it half way but mine is 63,000 miles for $10,117 take a look though

Check my mod list. I have it listed locally for $11,000. The car had the pistons and rods put in @ 56,000 miles, the car now has 79,2xx. So the bottom end is only 23,000 miles old. Just spent about $2,000 fixing a broken tooth in the custom tranny from PAR Engineering. New rotors & pads on front & rear. I'm not too far from PA, 4 hours maybe...

check mine out, cleveland ohio, $8800 80k miles
only has fmic, exhuast and intake, agp wastegate
mica black let me know!

or you can buy mine in WI-and i'll sell it to you for $9,850 with 63k miles newer motor new tranny new clutch...and that way you don't have to drive 20 hours see my thread

I can meet you in Charlotte the weekend of the 20th or we can work something else out. 36k, light mods (and stock parts), clean carfax, 11k plus 100-150 bucks for gas and its yours.

Last edited:
or buy mine for for $1,500 less with no problems check my thread

I hope this isn't referring to me. Just to be clear though the car doesn't have any problems, only thing that's ever had to be replaced was a turbo coolant line, done by Mazda at the 30k mile service.

Last edited:
I'm tossing the idea around of getting rid of mine. I have a Laser Blue mica one. 79k runs great. Bought it with 63k only problem i had was the turbo went at 72k I replaced it with a used one with 15k on it. Minor mods include a short ram intake, and 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust. If you're interested in taking a look at it let me know.

heyy i got one... picked it up from allentown its all sexy like so im not in the search for one ne more... thnx to everyone who helped out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back