Worried about my MazdaSpeed3

Long story short bought a speed3 off a dude and pretty much sold me a lemon but I love the car. First turbo blew, than engine blew. Just got a rebuilt engine and brand new turbo, fixed all the oil leaks and no oil is burning. I have an aftermarket cai and Cobb port. Stage 3 tune on 93 octane. Pushes about 15 psi, thinking of tuning it down to stage 2 around 10 psi. Should I be worried about another engine blow? I means it’s under warranty but Idk much about the car.

Long story short bought a speed3 off a dude and pretty much sold me a lemon but I love the car. First turbo blew, than engine blew. Just got a rebuilt engine and brand new turbo, fixed all the oil leaks and no oil is burning. I have an aftermarket cai and Cobb port. Stage 3 tune on 93 octane. Pushes about 15 psi, thinking of tuning it down to stage 2 around 10 psi. Should I be worried about another engine blow? I means it’s under warranty but Idk much about the car.
A stock Mazdaspeed3, on a stock tune, maxes out at around 15-16 psi. A stage 3 93 octane tune that pushes about 15 psi seems weird to me. On my stage 3 93 octane tune from Stratified, I would hit 20-21 psi on 4th gear runs. Tuning it down to 10 psi would be neutering the car. I would just stock it out, uninstall the Cobb Accessport and drive on the stock tune if you're worried about it. Or get a flash tune from Stratified.

Back