window visors

i58858543

For those of you with window visors, I was wondering if they cut down on the wind noise when the windows are open. Also if you have pics and the brand name of the ones you have that would be great. I am having trouble finding pics of what they look like on a Mazda 6. Most pics are just generic pics of the visors not installed. I'm looking to get some for the wife's Speed 6 and want some more info before I decide.

i would also like to see some pics.. stupid rain keeps coming in and dripping all over me

i've had em on other cars and loved em. they did cut down on wind noise as long as you didnt go lower than the visor.

but i never liked the look. so yeah, +1 on some pics. i get some if they didnt stick out like a boner in sweat pants.

There is more wind noise when they are up. When they are down it seems the same. I got mine just so I could crack the windows and not get rain in. Wind noise doesnt really bother me.

There is more wind noise when they are up. When they are down it seems the same. I got mine just so I could crack the windows and not get rain in. Wind noise doesnt really bother me.

thats all i want them for too.. tired of the rain dripping on me. can u post some side pics of your car? i kno there is probably some around the site but soooooo lazy lol

Here is the closest thing I have to pics of it.
DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_02282.jpg

They do make jdm ones that dont scoop down as much on the rear one. They also fit much closer to the window. But cost a lot more.

yea thats what i'm probably lookin for, i DO like it on your car. just dont think it would fly on my blackness. i didnt see your pics post when i wrote that comment so it wasn't towards you at all. but i do look weird.

JapanParts.com

Check them out. They have a bunch of stuff but very expensive.

Has anyone ever seen this intercooler?
ImageFromDB.php

JapanParts.com

Check them out. They have a bunch of stuff but very expensive.

Has anyone ever seen this intercooler?
ImageFromDB.php

whoa!!! no, but from the looks of the battery box and tightness of the air filter and location of the valve, i say thats def an ms3.
IC def thicker than stock too.. where'd you find?

oh and thanks for pics, btw!!!

whoa!!! no, but from the looks of the battery box and tightness of the air filter and location of the valve, i say thats def an ms3.
IC def thicker than stock too.. where'd you find?

oh and thanks for pics, btw!!!

i just went to that japan site and conveted that intercooler's price into USD and itll run ya $1,700 dollars(shocked) and that's without shipping..

^Exactly. You must be paying 500 dollars for that red paint since the regulay autoexe is somewhere around 1200.

Did you see the center gauge pod that is $1600?

Back