WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

I saw a charcoal 3 sedan, nice exterior mods, gunmetal rims, blacked out evil m's, niteshaded tails, headlight halos etc.... on Rawson from 27th all the way to Howell....I could tell you really wanted to make a "go at it" with me. Just wanted to say, nice ride and would have played if I didn't have $400 worth of new basement windows in the trunk.

Saw a white MS6 leaving WCTC today around 4:15pm today.

Saw this baby at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Capitol Drive at about 4pm:

saw a cherry mz6 traveling north on 57 between port washington and plymouth... few other mazdas, nothing really notable though.

yes that is my car at the service shop, yes it runs, waiting on another go fast part. then its done!

I saw a black 3 hatch the other day (04-06) with what looked like racing hart mesh type silver wheels in Oconomowoc.

Also saw a charcoal hatch (not sure of the year) with gunmetal/black/dark rims lowered with a black grenade vinyl on the hatch at the oil change place by Culvers in Oconomowoc on Saturday shortly after 11 am.

I saw a black 3 hatch the other day (04-06) with what looked like racing hart mesh type silver wheels in Oconomowoc.

Also saw a charcoal hatch (not sure of the year) with gunmetal/black/dark rims lowered with a black grenade vinyl on the hatch at the oil change place by Culvers in Oconomowoc on Saturday shortly after 11 am.

you sure it wasn't a vw hatch with grenade vinyl? there is one that goes to my school...i know you're not dumb. just checking lol(idhitit)

Its a 3, trust me.. Everyone has that grenade vinyl..

It be one of dem cahs dat resemballs meh cah..

spotted a miata today....although I know it'll never get sourced here. White NA with rollbar, wheels, and other goodies! sweet looking ride. I tried to follow but by the time i turned around it was gone :(

totally forgot to post this up friday:
haveahotcarl at home depot:
9723_714195434728_26719427_40960940_2792452_n.jpg

Yeah, i saw that thread in the dumpster before it got emptied. what a waste.

what kinda car do u have redline_r...currently my ms3 is running had to downgrade to the winter beater 97 altima...but my car is gonna get a forged short block from protege garage and a gt3076r turbo put into it after the spring time ....just slowly saving up right now for all of my goodies

what kinda car do u have redline_r...currently my ms3 is running had to downgrade to the winter beater 97 altima...but my car is gonna get a forged short block from protege garage and a gt3076r turbo put into it after the spring time ....just slowly saving up right now for all of my goodies

I have a charcoal MS6. I don't get out much so you probably don't see me often. There is another one that is just like mine in town. Last time i saw it it did not have an exhaust on it but may have one now, haven't seen it recently.

my ms3 is running

had to downgrade to the winter beater 97 altima

I is confused by this.

Saw that 3 hatch leaving WCTC today at 3:15pm

Saw a red Miata with wheels today on Racine headed towards Hwy164 at about 8am this morning.

Saw a white MS6 today about 9:50pm headed southbound on hwy 100, then turned left onto Beloit

Saw a black MS6 today around 10:50 headed southbound, spotted near Wilde Toyota

Last but not least saw a charcoal 3 sedan with dark rims, lowered just a tad by Wilde Toyota, around 10:30pm

Back