WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

vrspeedemon..saw you yesterday around 530pm on milwaukee ave :) i was runnin an errand for my store and saw your car as i was leaving, and then as i was coming back you were leaving, pulled out behind me. and yea i know that was ur car we parked nxt to at pick n save. i saw it when we pulled in and made him park nxt to it haha. car looks real nice btw!!

vrspeedemon..saw you yesterday around 530pm on milwaukee ave :) i was runnin an errand for my store and saw your car as i was leaving, and then as i was coming back you were leaving, pulled out behind me. and yea i know that was ur car we parked nxt to at pick n save. i saw it when we pulled in and made him park nxt to it haha. car looks real nice btw!!

Thanks!
Yours too.
My kids wanted me to race you lol, I told them "racing is only for the track" I'm so responsible LOL j/k

My daughter takes tae kwon do at Sorce there on the corner.
I think they were in a "speed" mood because on the way there some douchbag in a lancer was revving on me and riding our ass down Chicago and I had to spool up the turbo just enough to let him know that even with tint and painting his rims black...he still had a base model lancer lol.

Spotted: Silver 6 with LED tails and side moldings removed. At about 8am this morning heading north on 164 and turning onto westbound 94.. Have no clue who this guy was.

Spotted: Silver 6 with LED tails and side moldings removed. At about 8am this morning heading north on 164 and turning onto westbound 94.. Have no clue who this guy was.

Sounds like a douchebag.

On another note, I noticed a blue mazda 3 hatch, lowered, gold wheels, alexa badge, no 2.3 emblems, At about 8am this morning heading north on 164 near the Waukesha Airport. I have no idea who this guy was.

lol nice, yea ive noticed theres a lot of stupid kids in that area who think their cars are somethin special when theyre not. haha just the other week theres some douche in a srt caliber that was messin with me, spoolin up and then squeeling his tires at every stop sign..like he had something to prove lol i cant wait for my bf to catch him on the street, his speed is gonna walk all over that dodge :)

yeah I've run into a couple morons lately too, I had a camaro blow by me last week on 116th by nathan hale.

week before I had a 2g eclipse that was black and blue 2 tone style blow past doing at least 80 on 60th st north of 43... if you've driven down 60th, you know thats a TERRIBLE road to speed on. bumpy as ****, couple hills, and dense residential.

I see what's prob that's same 2g blue/black eclipse parked up the street from me like twice a week.
Has the fender vents, altezza tails and halo proj headlights.
It's badged as an rs but has a front mount peeking thru the grill??
Looks like a pile, but who knows could actually be quick.

it probly really is a pile...not a lot of ppl around here really kno how to take care of their DSMs. they all end up breakin down, people just dont take care of their cars the way they should :(

I see what's prob that's same 2g blue/black eclipse parked up the street from me like twice a week.
Has the fender vents, altezza tails and halo proj headlights.
It's badged as an rs but has a front mount peeking thru the grill??
Looks like a pile, but who knows could actually be quick.

it was going way too fast for me to catch the front mount, but I heard a BOV, it had altezza tails. The paint is broken just below the windows, blue on top, black on bottom. I highly doubt there are 2 people in the area dumb enough to go with the same lame ass paint scheem. didn't see badging either, couldn't tell you what wheels were on it either.

it probly really is a pile...not a lot of ppl around here really kno how to take care of their DSMs. they all end up breakin down, people just dont take care of their cars the way they should :(

DSMs don't know how to take care of DSMs.. They are temperamental cars, especially when modded.

everybody with a dsm around here throws a mbc on them and ups the boost to 20psi so they go real fast for about a week until they go boom.

they're kinda like mazdaspeeds that way.

Nothing is as tempermental as a mazdaspeed....stupid ass ecu is constantly self adjusting making it run differently every time you turn the key....at least it seems that way.
Really puts a dampner on trying to tune...,even with the Cobb AP!!!

I just joined these forums, thank you xsists for the reference. I go to school out in pewaukee at wctc, are any of the mazda drivers on here from around here?

I think the majority of us are around Waukesha/Milwaukee area. A few are from the Madison area and seldom from the north.

Back