Who has done the Mazda AIO Hack?

Analog speedo is an option if I remember. Have to select it in aio before you compile the package install on the usb stick.

I see that now. Do you suppose I can choose to reinstall the speedometer options (with the setting I actually want) without uninstalling the tweaks first?

I see that now. Do you suppose I can choose to reinstall the speedometer options (with the setting I actually want) without uninstalling the tweaks first?

Just rewrite the USB with the options you want (incl the modified speedo settings) and take it to your car and reload. No need to uninstall anything first.

Something I have noticed:

The speedometer occasionally loses its color (red). Everything is still visible, the color just goes away. It can get reset by turning on the Speedometer option again.

Last edited:
IMG_20210224_122311.jpg

I love that I can do this.

What version of the Firmware do you have? This is key. Anything BELOW v59.00.502 and life is good.
I still have it too. This AIO hack does not change the firmware, it just adds some stuff on top.

What version of the Firmware do you have? This is key. Anything BELOW v59.00.502 and life is good.
I still have it too. This AIO hack does not change the firmware, it just adds some stuff on top.

I don't know the version number off hand but it's never been updated, it's what ever version it came with back in 2016. Same for my 2016 MX-5. I also did the touch screen hack on this car.

I don't know the version number off hand but it's never been updated, it's what ever version it came with back in 2016. Same for my 2016 MX-5. I also did the touch screen hack on this car.

I mean, do you want to do this or not? lol Go see what version you have.

I mean, do you want to do this or not? lol Go see what version you have.
:) :unsure:

Ok then! lol

Off hand I don't know what version I have, and since it's never been updated, I'm sure that the version is 55 something.

Last edited:
Back