Where can I get 1 stock RH rim to buy?

Hey guys, anyone knows if there's a web site or anything I can get the stock RH rims? I just need to buy one to replace one of mine. Thanks guys. Also, anyone know a good site where I can get 1 of the stock Bridgetones? I tried a few sites and they didn't seem to have it. I doubt these tires have been discountinued...right?

The dealership sells them for a nominal fee.

I think they sell for around $500 from Mazda. I'm sure one of the Mazda specialty places like Protege Garage, Mazda Trix, or SR Motorsports could get them cheaper than a local dealer.

Why do you need to replace one? I have one with some curb damage. I found a wrecked MSP and got one cheap to replace it. Would you be interested in one w/ a little damage? I can take a picture of it.

Larone said:
This may be a stupid question but is this the 03 or 03.5 wheel? It looks like the 03.5 (which is what I want) but I don't know what the 03 looks like and I don't know if I'm missing some minute detail...what's the difference anyway?

03.5 is darker.

HorsepowerFreak said:
I think they sell for around $500 from Mazda. I'm sure one of the Mazda specialty places like Protege Garage, Mazda Trix, or SR Motorsports could get them cheaper than a local dealer.

Why do you need to replace one? I have one with some curb damage. I found a wrecked MSP and got one cheap to replace it. Would you be interested in one w/ a little damage? I can take a picture of it.

I need to replace one because I hit a curb last night and it got damaged pretty badly. So did the tire. I ordered the tire already (found it for $160 online).

Replace two tires if the tread is worn down on the ones you already have. Having unevenly worn tires on one side will cause premature and uneven wearing. Just a suggestion.

jurgs01 said:
Replace two tires if the tread is worn down on the ones you already have. Having unevenly worn tires on one side will cause premature and uneven wearing. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion. I considered it but since I still have under 7000 miles on the car I'll just save a few $$ and stick with one new one for now.

Keep in mind that uneven tire is worse on our cars due to the LSD. And 7000 miles on a tire that suppose to be done for at 35000 (in theory) is already 1/5 worn out...

Larone said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I considered it but since I still have under 7000 miles on the car I'll just save a few $$ and stick with one new one for now.
Well, just make sure you put the two with the same tread on the front wheels.

Larone said:
Just contacted these folks. The guy said the "accessory wheel" is $263.20, but that the wheel that actually goes with my car (using my VIN #) is $423.44. Sux.

sorry, that does suck.

Back