Where to buy a good manual boost controller?

I've lately been over-boosting around 9-10 psi and have ended up hitting fuel cut because of it. I was wondering where I could get a good manual boost controller that isn't too expensive so I can safely lower the boost down to 5-7 psi.

Hallman has a great rep for MBCs.

If you're over boosting, the problem may lie in the wastegate. Does your MSP still have a stock turbo?

old post but for others wondering down the line..

a boost controller, whether manual or electronic, will only be able to raise the boost level.

If you are having issues with overboosting you need to investigate the wastegate.

If it is not a stock wastegate it may have come from another car or completely different model of turbo and be set differently than the oem msp wastegate.

For some looking for a few more psi this is great,

for those hitting fuel cut from a maxed MAF signal you may need to either

A) try returning to stock intake if you have a aftermarket or custom one to avoid maxing out the MAF.
B) get a device like the SSAFC or other EMS solution

C) depending on what is currently there 20+ years after the car was sold new you may be able to adjust the wastegate and extend it enough if it uses a threaded rod so that you do not get a spike at the expense of potentially slower spool time

D) locate a used wastegate from a seller that knows that it keeps boost around 6-8psi on a stock MSP turbo.

Back