Where can I get 1 stock RH rim to buy?

and i just checked there, your looking about 100-200 per corner, but make sure you ask about condition before ordering...

PM JONBOY688 - he can ship them to your door for $244.30 per wheel. That's the best brand new price you're going to find.

Side note - I'll have 2 '03 MSP rims for sale later this summer - both in "near mint" condition. Not sure how much I'll be looking for though.

girth said:
PM JONBOY688 - he can ship them to your door for $244.30 per wheel. That's the best brand new price you're going to find.

Side note - I'll have 2 '03 MSP rims for sale later this summer - both in "near mint" condition. Not sure how much I'll be looking for though.

I actually ordered the wheel from JONBOY already :). Unfortunately I couldn't get it for $244.30 because if I'm not mistaken that's the price for the 03, not the 03.5. The 03.5s are so much more expensive just for a shade difference. And I got the Potenza for $160 ($200 shipped). This whole ordeal cost me $580 to replace one tire and wheel. I'm so pissed off. Some Spring Break this is. Plus now I'm set back $580 for the TBE I was about to order. Plus I'll have to get an alignment cause it's messed up from the wheel hitting the curb. For some reason I have had problems seeing curbs at night - especially in unfamiliar places. Dammit.

DAMN I just assumed the 03.5's cost the same as the 03's! I don't understand why one is so much more than the other. I hear you about the wheels -- just be glad you only took out 1 of your wheels! I took out 2 of mine - basically cost me about $1000 after all was said and done and that included USED tires, not new ones for me. Not cheap.(boom08)

girth said:
DAMN I just assumed the 03.5's cost the same as the 03's! I don't understand why one is so much more than the other. I hear you about the wheels -- just be glad you only took out 1 of your wheels! I took out 2 of mine - basically cost me about $1000 after all was said and done and that included USED tires, not new ones for me. Not cheap.(boom08)

Not cheap at all girth. Not cheap at all.(sad1)

Larone said:
Just searched MazdaUSA's site and found 2 MSP dealers in Jacksonville. Both quoted me at $521.70.

my bad. the price i mentioned was for an 03. like girth, i assumed they were the same price as 03.5 wheels.

Cancle the order if u can . I sell u mine for $200. I also have stock tire with about 3000 miles that looks like new for $100.

Back