Wheel Spacers: Any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you see the biggest problem with spacers when you try to run too thick without extended lugs

I got my spacers today, very sexy! I can't wait to put them to use at the next autox (thumb)

how's the deal w/ 3/8's coming , no one else likes em ????
am i the only one in this community that wants to go that "big" ??
I haven't preordered them since i don't know if anyone will ask for em too in which i could get better price.
What about those long studs , what size i need for the front where i'll have 3/8" spacers on stock rims ?? , and the rear where i'll have 1/4" spacers on stock rims ????
i don't think i need same size but i was calculating off my head and seems to me that 2.1-2.2" studs for front and 2.0" for the back, going from the stock studs that you mentioned before which are 1.6" and added the spacers came up w/ those #.
wanna know so i know what i should do when to put them in .
lmk

My offset is +40mm so I'm pretty sure even with your thicker spacers my wheels will stick out more :D ;)

I will have some 3/8's on hand if you orde them... takes about a week to cut them, no problem on making some for ya.

that's what i ordered, the 5mm spacers...

so i'm looking at a few weeks turnaround time?

uh... I think you ordered 3/16 and not 3/8... I have two 3/16 on hand... so your order would probably ship on Tuesday next week and see them around the end of next week..

actually, I can probably pull the 3/16 I have on my car for the test work I'm doing and send those so your order would be filled.

We do not currently, but I could do a special set if you wanted. Pricing would be a little bit higher than for the sizes listed above and on the website... but probably only 5-8 dollars more per pair. I'd just need measurements from you for your hub and bore diameters and then the bolt pattern and I can design from there.

Just wanted to say I used these yesterday and they worked great. Fit is perfect. I even used the 1/4" spacers or whatever the thicker ones I got were with my stock studs and the wheels didn't fall off over the course of 6 runs :D

you are a brave man! LOL... I put one a set of the 1/4's on the rear on my car and started to torque it down and it felt like it wasn't going to make torque so I stopped rather than shear off the bolts!

Your studs came in today as well LOL. (I think they are yours at least... I have like 3 sets ordered by various peeps from this thread).

just finished installing them, wish i could have gone a lil wider but overall is a nice upgrade, car "feels" a lil more stable at high speed lane changes but i can't confirm

i have not... building a forged motor, doing a clutch job and a few other things... my car had to get back-tracked again.

I have to check, but I think I have a set of the 1/4's around but will have to order in the studs I believe. But they are available for sure.

Thanks,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back