wheel repair.

redwagon02

:
'08 F150 FX2 screw - '06 G35 coupe - '06 GSXR600
Any place that fixes wheels?

I need to get an estimate to fix a wheel that I dented. Apparently stop signs like to lie down at night in the middle of the road and sleep. I ran over the pole.

I'm thinking it's not worth the $$$, but I wanna know for sure.

Already eyeing my fourth set of wheels.(boom07)

can't you contact the local authorities and charge them? was it in your neighborhood or a city road?

Like Luke was saying, you should be able take pics of the stop sign + damage to wheels + an estimate to repair/replace the wheels.
Someone in the northeast has a similar thread... and actually got a check in the mail for the damage.

i bend my rims in a pothole in a road near my house, no contrstruction site, doing speed limit, hole is still there

could the county pay to fix it?

For all:

it is legal for you to request reimbursment or payment of damages caused by government roadways, just contact the correct government, state for state roads, city for city roads, and federal for federal roads.

you will need photo proof of where the damage occured and how it happened, Luke will be out of luck since the road was not at fault for destroying his rims, but the rest of you can give it a shot, I have a friend that had 3 20" 5Zigen rims replaced by the city of Atlanta due to potholes on roads. so I know it is possible

Back