Post your dashcam videos

:
Toronto
:
2022 CX-5 GT
Hi! I thought maybe we could have a thread about the dashcam videos that you capture -- whether it's an accident, road rage or anything weird/interesting.
I'll go first:
I know I could have chosen not to yield to that pedestrian, but I believe I did the right thing. He showed his true colors at the second stop sign -- I stopped for the appropriate duration and he went crazy. There is a lot to be said about this driver, but I am going to keep those to myself. By the way, this is supposed to be a quiet area with little traffic and I've never seen an a-hole like him here. Tomorrow I am going to go to the police station and try filing a report (excessive honking and not respecting the stop signs as he ran one when he decided to follow me for a short while)

Edit: I only honked at the second stop as a response. The rest is all him.

Last edited:
Very impatient driver. Strange that they turned to follow you instead of continuing straight after you stopped to talk to them.

I have a TON of clips saved since installing my dashcam. I just haven't taken the time to sit down and compile them all. I'll try to remember to post a few later on.

Very impatient driver. Strange that they turned to follow you instead of continuing straight after you stopped to talk to them.

I have a TON of clips saved since installing my dashcam. I just haven't taken the time to sit down and compile them all. I'll try to remember to post a few later on.
I wanted to see what his problem was and genuinely asked him if he knows what a stop sign means. He seemed to be upset about the fact that I was properly stopping at the stop signs. Then he cursed at me, I told him to f off and went on my way. I can also post the unedited conversation, but the thing is I spoke English and he responded in French.

Back