whats yall doin friday?

Sorry I din't make it. I went to Capital and I guess cuase of the rain nobody showed up, so I got eight runs in before the rain closed it up around 7pm. Got a 14.2 and several 14.4 and some 14.6s.

Till next time,

fkmp5 said:
needless to say cecil was rained out.. i did get all the way up there just in time to do the u-turn at the gate.. ARgH!

edit: and next week this time i'll be in flight on my way home!!
Damn, I cant believe you actually drove all the way up there...didnt you check out the radar b4 you left? (screwy)

It was a nice lil get together. Im not surprised that Monchie surprised US with his presence (lol)

OMG, Im glad we went to GB...Those WRX's made my night. Reminded me I need to keep the P5 as stock as possible so I can trade it in on a WRX :D

protegeV said:
Damn, I cant believe you actually drove all the way up there...didnt you check out the radar b4 you left? (screwy)
i left work at 4pm.. it was perfectly sunny at that point. i met up with a friend and we got his car from storage on the way there. then it started to rain while we were on I95.. but the further north we got it wasn't so bad, so who knew. it's tough to tell what the weather is going to be like all the way up north (damn near delaware).. i was hoping it either wasn't raining there or it would rain then stop and they would open back up.

i will call it.. mini meet (in dr evil's voice)

yeh im glad we still got to get together....well if you guys wanna com over this friday i still got a ton of meat :) maybe we can have an actual cook out :)

AutoBox said:
yeh im glad we still got to get together....well if you guys wanna com over this friday i still got a ton of meat :) maybe we can have an actual cook out :)
sounds like a plan...maybe we can meet up early(around 5), eat, then head down to DC for the car show they are having as pre-party kinda thing before rev-it-up on Saturday...I was planning to go already.

Back