What's new!?!

BigBlue

Contributor
Ok just cuz I find it therapeutic or something, people know I post interesting tidbits about my personal life...no idea why really but it's like some of you here are my friends and I just want to share stuff with you the way I would with my friends I know in person.

For ease of use, feel free to refresh yourself with some of the players involved in the original Picture Story thread Here

Ok everyone who read my picture story thread knows there was this girl I liked a lot. The only problem was that she had a guy back in the Phillipines. My friend Navenka was telling me to just keep my options open(she was right of course...no sense getting hung up on someone who is off limits after all).

So two Saturdays ago, it was Bexley and Ron's birthdays...well one was Saturday and the other was Sunday so we'd be able to celebrate both their birthdays in one night. They wanted to go to this bar called Kairo's...I'd heard it was dead on Saturdays and wanted to go elsewhere but they wanted to go there so I said I'll just have fun wherever they choose.

I was as always in a mood to dance once I got there. Everybody from the picture story was there as well as a ton of other people that didn't make the cut in that picture set lol. Shienna showed up but was now in this way where she didn't even want to pay me attention even to talk cuz she didn't want people gossiping anymore which kinda bummed me out, but at the same time I understood her point of view.

So I get out on the dance floor...it's maybe 10:30 around and I'm feeling the music totally...it's pretty much all hip hop music so I'm happy...great to dance to ya know. PJ and Navenka always love to dance a lot at the bar so it works well for me. So here I am dancing with my circle of friends and I'm having a good time. I don't drink alcohol at all so I'd loaded up on a lot of water so I didn't get dehydrated. The floor wasn't too busy yet but there was a few people other than us out there. My back is mostly against the crowd and I'm looking towards this dancing stage where people can get up on top of and dance when they are drunk usually. So all of a sudden Navenka grabs my attention...she was opposite of me and could see most of the crowd. She points me in the direction of this group of asian girls and guys. She specifically points out this one girl....she looks fairly conservatively dressed but I can tell she has a bod that just won't quit.

Immediately I'm like DAMN! She's beautiful too and I'm right away thinking....wish I wasn't so shy or I'd talk to her for certain. See I've never talked to a girl at a bar before as I may or may not have mentioned before. I mean of course a girl I didn't know already...so no strangers lol...my mom taught me too well maybe? :) Ok so back to the story, I'm looking over at this girl..by this time I've sorta shifted so that I can check her out(ya ya I found her gorgeous...get off my back huh?). I also notice the fact that she isn't dancing with any guys close by...could she be single I wonder? Ok and this is where it gets better...I start to notice that could she be looking over at me??? I don't wear my glasses at the bar so my eyesight isn't the best but still it certainly looked like she'd steal glances over at me. So I finally work up the nerve to.....smile at her(yes I really am this shy!)....and she definitely smiles back...big huge smile that just could make a heart melt.

So by this point I've leaned over to Nanki and said that I thought this girl was amazing of course so she knows I'm digging her totally..but also knows about my shyness. The girl leaves the floor and I figure I need water so I go to get some. Turns out the girl is sitting right next to the table where my group is sitting....cool! I summon up all my courage and jokingly ask her if she's tired already. She smiles and says she just needs a break and asks if I'm done....I say nope I'm just getting a drink then heading back out.

I wind up out on the floor before her and then when she returns her circle of friends and her specifically are right next to my group altho I'm a little away as Nanki is dancing beside her....Nanki VERY obviously grabs me and puts me in her spot lol. Now I'm dancing beside(back to back basically) this stunning girl. I'm all excited and stuff! :) We look at each other a few dozen more times and smile...I'm really wild for this girl by this time but just can't find the confidence to say anything to her but we definitely smile at one another. By this point I notice that her friends are trying to push us together the exact same way as Navenka did with me...her one friend tries to sorta push her into me...and I'm thinking wow...maybe this girl likes me too?!?

So basically I steal glances at her all night but don't talk...Navenka and PJ at about 1:45 decide it's time to head out. Navenka knows I totally like her but I'm a chicken s*** basically. She says the perfect thing to me and I hang onto it as a life preserver. She says "Ryan if you don't even try to ask for her number, I'm going to kick your ass tomorrow". It was just the thing I needed to at least in my mind think of...to make it like I'd be in trouble if I didn't ask. So she was on the dance floor so I walk up and say that my friend was going to beat me up if I didn't ask for her number...she told me.......give me a minute! So she came over after that and gave me her name Cherrelyn and phone number!

The next day as early as I could bear to wait, I called her up. We had this amazing conversation. She HAD been checking me out too! :D Well we continued to get to know one another better...and are now going out...yesterday was our 1 week anniversary! (k) (k) (k)

Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Ryan Out!

way to go dude!, ya snagged one! don't throw it back...oh not a fishing story...good luck with the lady.

Oh right...I did have one small picture of Cherrelyn...I'll post another whenever I get one! :)

cher1.jpg

Ari - it's quite impressive what you did for Ryan's physique, there!

However, you aren't the only graphics genius! Check out these pects!

wstick.jpg

Back