What is the best Piggyback ECU to use for tuning? Dastek Unichip?

Tweety we should meet up one day. do you have a crew? I do...what part of virginia are you?
I will have help from someone that has built and tuned his own ms and tuned various others. Which is the main reason I'm going with ms. Anything is better than 25 yr old tech. And I'd rather have not as good and tuned properly than better but not tuned as well.

Also I'm 90% sure all ms2 and 3 units support waste spark that we use.

I will have help from someone that has built and tuned his own ms and tuned various others. Which is the main reason I'm going with ms. Anything is better than 25 yr old tech. And I'd rather have not as good and tuned properly than better but not tuned as well.

Also I'm 90% sure all ms2 and 3 units support waste spark that we use.

*If* microtech was 25yr old then what does that say about MS stuff which doesn't beat the MT offering or the Sport 500? Slight flaw in your logic.

Having a tuner etc will help you immensely when dealing with the MS just make sure you cost up tuning etc + cost of ECU when you make your decisions guys. If the guy doing the tunings a mate and gonna do it for a bottle of something (or two) then awesome. If you need to acquire the skill set on the open market then cost it up :)

Don't go for the option that's immediately cheaper, consider the bigger picture is all im saying :)

Back