What have you done to your P5 today?

yesterday a semi-truck pulled out in from of me and I hit one of those orange construction cones while avoiding a collision with the semi.. fortunately, no damage. It was a close call.

How do you like your yellowspeeds? I'm thinking about saving up for coilovers myself.

Ive really enjoyed them so far, been running them for a little over 4 years now. Id like to get a stiffer spring setup, but thats because of my wheel offset- I rub a lot. Dont expect a soft, comfortable ride tho. As far as comparing them to other coilovers, idk, I havent owned anything else

coilover questions make me think of this flowchart

yuaJ3LI.png

I blacked out my window controls and stereo bezel with protg ones...only ended up painting the cupholder bezel..................

323F_Mar2012_01.JPG

9UnvOKb.jpg

Took a relaxing drive around the island today.. the P5 is starting to handle like my old miata, it won't ever get to the point but its getting pretty close lol.

9UnvOKb.jpg

Took a relaxing drive around the island today.. the P5 is starting to handle like my old miata, it won't ever get to the point but its getting pretty close lol.

Wish I could take a relaxing drive around the island...but I dont live on an island

Just sold my GT Spec rear strut bar last night. 😖
Hated to sell but I need money. I miss it already. Still have rear reinforced panel and v-brace though.

I wish these GT Spec parts were still available. Can't find them anywhere, and I'd stand to benefit from them for time attack

did a muffler delete for a magnaflow also some emblem mods (evil m)(painted the rear emblems black) now trying to find time to do my brakes and clutch

I got mine back on the road finally. New waterpump and timing belt installed, along with yet another new rear caliper since they love to freeze up in New England. 241k miles and still slowly climbing up

Put my winter wheels/tires on yesterday.

Looking for lug nut recommendations, just removed the ones I bought this summer and went back to the autozone spline nuts. Very disappointed with the Muteki set I bought just a few months ago..

Back