What have you done to your P5 today?

Just wanted to know the reasoning for this?

car will no longer exist after next week as a whole.
3B308A29-9AFA-4F3C-8B99-0B6B0AFB201E_zpsvjxa1mxl.jpg

Shoulda had more done on the car but this keeps getting in the way.............

sleepup1.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Just wanted to know the reasoning for this............

i don't drive it, its old, its no longer needed, it will never be how i want as it needs about 3K in body work to fix the plastics, fenders, and strut towers. Its time for me to move on and enjoy what ive worked for and sadly it does not involve this car.

Shoulda had more done on the car but this keeps getting in the way.............

Congrats and soooo cute! My daughter would go nuts, she has been bugging us to get another puppy.

i don't drive it, its old, its no longer needed, it will never be how i want as it needs about 3K in body work to fix the plastics, fenders, and strut towers. Its time for me to move on and enjoy what ive worked for and sadly it does not involve this car.

Whoa...at first I thought you meant that you'd be doing some more mods to it in the off season. This caught me off guard as you have put a lot of money and work into the car to get her where she sits today. While I can understand your decision, it will be sad to see her go....was a very well thought out and nice build. Now....when will the vultures swoop in? lol If it wasn't for my P5 rusting away I'd be at the top of the list hoping to acquire some of those parts from you.

Congrats and soooo cute! My daughter would go nuts, she has been bugging us to get another puppy.

Whoa...at first I thought you meant that you'd be doing some more mods to it in the off season. This caught me off guard as you have put a lot of money and work into the car to get her where she sits today. While I can understand your decision, it will be sad to see her go....was a very well thought out and nice build. Now....when will the vultures swoop in? lol If it wasn't for my P5 rusting away I'd be at the top of the list hoping to acquire some of those parts from you.

most of the rare, big parts have already been purchased and shipped to the new owners. Some pieces I'm keeping and others will be FS after the weekend. It hit me late Monday while i was in the garage taking the front of the car apart after i took those photos what was actually happening but it was time for me to move on. Ill have the pictures and friends i have now because of the car, because of that i don't need it sitting around and rotting its time for me to park both of my brand new car out of the winter storms in my garage.

most of the rare, big parts have already been purchased and shipped to the new owners. Some pieces I'm keeping and others will be FS after the weekend. It hit me late Monday while i was in the garage taking the front of the car apart after i took those photos what was actually happening but it was time for me to move on. Ill have the pictures and friends i have now because of the car, because of that i don't need it sitting around and rotting its time for me to park both of my brand new car out of the winter storms in my garage.
Makes complete sense.....GLW the new rides.

Cut up fender to install the side markers, wired them up to the turn signals. Love the new look makes the car a little different. Also had the change out the rearview mirror bracket that sticks to the glass, the wings on it snapped so order new bracket.

Back