What have you done to your P5 today?

Post up a want to trade thread in the for sale or wtb forum. I know there were several Canadians hoping to trade. You just pay shipping and you both get what you want. Specifically Frozenturkey may still be looking.

Post up a want to trade thread in the for sale or wtb forum. I know there were several Canadians hoping to trade. You just pay shipping and you both get what you want. Specifically Frozenturkey may still be looking.
I saw frozen turkey looking for the whole setup. I was telling Rico to just get rid of the cross bars

Ah I saw filler strips and thought you meant to replace the whole rack with the strips. So Rico are you wanting the strips or just the caps, leaving the rack in place without the crossbeams?

Rust free and not smashed up though, Larry. ;)
C'mon man, I know that you know a body and paint guy.

Oh and this isn't rust free sadly, it is an Ohio car after all haha. Typical wheel well rust as we all have

Ok scratch the rust free shell then.

As far as a total of what you could get parting her out goes, that will depend on how much you are willing to disassemble and ship out. I for one need both passenger doors. That would be 100 or 150 right there. The engine and trans 1200. Interior parts, lights, dash, seats, the list goes on. You just have to have the time and tools to take it apart. I think 3grand could be had.

^^^^tusch, what he said! If you got the time you can make the money back and then some. For starters, I'd be interested in the PS fog light depending on the condition. :) You just need to start a f/s thread once you have it back in hand and things will start selling. For examples, you can browse the Protege f/s section....there are several part out threads in there and you'll get a good idea as to what seems to move the fastest and what prices items 'typically' go for.

All that said, sad to hear what happened but glad to hear you are ok!

Converted mine to an ice cream truck....ok, drove to Richards Drive-In to get some ice cream sundaes for the fam. :)

ieRAKrQJy5kFE.JPG

Take two. I had to get to huge bag, not the med size 30ml to make this work. I'ts a lot cleaner. I'm very happy

Last edited:
I have a heavily modded (and not running) msp so I'm not allowed to touch the p5

Makes sense. My wife has a 2004 Mazda3. It had the 2.3L, Bose system, 6-disk changer. Everything but leather seats and dual air control. It stays stock lol. The P5 is mine but money is needed elsewhere like our house :(. I keep telling her we can sleep in a really nice car

Actually got lucky with that car. Normally the Bose system and Sunroof package comes with leather seats. This car was requested with cloth seats. The cloth seats were normally red stitching. This one has blue :D

Ah I saw filler strips and thought you meant to replace the whole rack with the strips. So Rico are you wanting the strips or just the caps, leaving the rack in place without the crossbeams?
either would work for now honestly

Makes sense. My wife has a 2004 Mazda3. It had the 2.3L, Bose system, 6-disk changer. Everything but leather seats and dual air control. It stays stock lol. The P5 is mine but money is needed elsewhere like our house :(. I keep telling her we can sleep in a really nice car

I tried that and she said no, and that was before we were having a baby. She has a Ford Escape and that's the main baby mobile but I needed something more reliable and suitable for the baby if I need to take her anywhere

I bought my P5 with the roof rack already gone and the caps in. I'm glad. I could use the racks on occasion, but I have a Santa Fe across the street for that

Back