What have you done to your P5 today?

Your wish is my command. (shady)

Interiorparts2.jpg

A-pillars were done in flat black and trim pieces were done in gloss black.

Looks very clean, I like it.

i need to pull my center trim off and paint it. but just waiting until i dont need to have my temp controls hooked up for a day. temps are still to unsettled here

looks great matt! i was going to go black but i may just do my dark grey wheel paint for everything

thinking of doing the pillars and headliner in black too. not sure about that part though

Last edited:
Thank Jay and Scratch. I scuffed all the pieces with 800 grit sandpaper, wiped down the pieces with pure alcohol (71%) and then primed and painted.

Have you done the B/C pillars and headliner...I still need to do radio surround, shifter surround, and those switch panels on the doors...the black interiors look great though...

Looks awesome Matt! :D And goes well with the black theme you have going on too ;)

i need to pull my center trim off and paint it. but just waiting until i dont need to have my temp controls hooked up for a day. temps are still to unsettled here

looks great matt! i was going to go black but i may just do my dark grey wheel paint for everything

thinking of doing the pillars and headliner in black too. not sure about that part though

You can always just take the centre peice out, unplug the temp control box, then unscrew it and replug it so it works? I did that while I had mine off for a weekend while I painted my surrounds :D

You should do it in the laser blue! :D:D(2thumbs)

Cheers
Marc

There are two clips you must detach that go from the AC unit. One is under the drivers side foot area and the other one is in the passenger foot area. Each cable is connected to a white wheel so you can't miss it. Kind of a PITA the first time you do it but after you do it once you won't forget how to do it.

There are two clips you must detach that go from the AC unit. One is under the drivers side foot area and the other one is in the passenger foot area. Each cable is connected to a white wheel so you can't miss it. Kind of a PITA the first time you do it but after you do it once you won't forget how to do it.

+1 and be careful with those. I sliced the crap out of my finder on the driver's side one

if you have a socket with a philips head you can take off the screws and avoid taking out the temp control :D

if you have a socket with a philips head you can take off the screws and avoid taking out the temp control :D

exactly how does that work? go in from the back with the socket set up or pull the surround a little bit and get at it that way? i gotta paint mine up with my wheel paint and see how it looks. i like a little contrast between the surround and the temp control faces.

I just thought mine was yellow. I got some rubbing compound to work on the faded bumper...helped a little.......then did the whole car, then put Meguars Carnuba wax. Looks alot better, first time I have done a real cleanup on it since I got it. I really need to save up some money for a new front cap and a paint job.
Im 44 years old and feel like a 15 year old with my first car, Loving it!!

Last edited:
Back