What have you done to your P5 today?

Removed JDM camshaft, adjustable cam gears and medieval lightweight crank pulley replaced with stock stuff.

xJAZx Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyorangeMSP
Removed JDM camshaft, adjustable cam gears and medieval lightweight crank pulley replaced with stock stuff.

crank pulley gonna be for sale?

ITS ALL GONNA BE MINE SOON..........

Changed tranny fluid last night. Good lord, that stuff was NASTY. Hopefully my tranny isn't gonig to grenade itself now, didn't notice much metal in the fluid, which i suppose is good. Do these cars have a big magnet in the pan to catch metal? Both my 00 and 02 Impalas had one.

Installed Lamin-x yellow fog light overlays the other day. I think it looks nice now, and will help with the early morning fog.

No P5 guys are interested in my projector fog setup?

If I hadn't upgraded my stock lights to the Fet Catz SRs last week, I would have snapped them up, especially since you're throwing in the pre-cut grille. But, now, I'm happy with what I have.

Got this MP3 cover today.

3972513794_669ab88719_o.jpg

Better pics later.

yeah, couldn't see into the bottle on the old coolant. . . plus it was all mixed with oil

xJAZx Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyorangeMSP

crank pulley gonna be for sale?

ITS ALL GONNA BE MINE SOON..........

Wow, you really are going to town on that hatch! Now i'm gonna have to drive the mustang if I want to keep up.

Latest posts

Back