What have you done to your P5 today?

Thanks a lot.

As far as lowering goes, I really don't mind the stock height, bu I do intend to lower it eventually. I either want to get something subtle like the Racing Beat springs or the Eibach Pro-Kit.

BTW, anyone know how to remove the interior fog switch?

No problem. The fog switch is really easy. if you open your door and look on the side of the dash there, that panel pops off very easily. You can start it with a flathead and it'll pop right out. Then you can put your hand in there and depress the top and bottom of the switch and push it out. I just had to do it when I was wiring my gauges.

Fog deletes! :D

sdhgjkhgb.jpg

Flashed a P5 ecu to MSP and help a Turboed P5 wideband numbers drop from 16-17 to 10-11.

HUGE update. Blacked out my headlights, did the evil M's, and shaved side mouldings.

Ignore the removed fogs, the removal grilles are coming soon. I think I might've just started a trend with the color matched Evil M on the front.

Car looks great. I think I like the color matched Evil M (2thumbs).

I bought the one off of Ebay that you put the guts from the current remote in. It works well. Had to drill a hole for the panic button, then took the key part to a locksmith to get it cut. Works like it's supposed to. It's not as nice fit and finish wise as the VW ones, but it's fine for $19.

Hey, can u pm me the link? I cant find it. thx

I dont know why I stay on the DFW Mazda forum so much, maybe Matt can drag me back over here.

Here are pictures of me and Matt.....well having a killer Sunday.

This guy is great to have over, he never shuts up (its a good thing) willing to learn, and shocked that the bumper comes off in 10 minutes (lol)

My P5 torn apart
DSC_1023.JPG

Matts car all tore up in the garage.
DSC_1024.JPG

DSC_1025.JPG

DSC_1026.JPG

DSC_1027.JPG

DSC_1030.JPG

DSC_1032.JPG

Evil M for my Van coming up.
DSC_1033.JPG

DSC_1035.JPG

DSC_1036.JPG

DSC_1038.JPG

DSC_1039.JPG

Matts cross threaded Stud.
DSC_1040.JPG

Matt doing what he does best, Painting s***
DSC_1041.JPG

Ok, so we went off on a tangent big time,,,

And did some Evil M's

I broke out the airbrush to paint Matt's front M to match his car and to do the front and back on jen's car.

Introducing, The Mcprotege

I mixed some paint to try to match the Racing hart wheels on jen's car for the front and back M's

Took me an hour with bug and tar remover to get the crap off the back hatch before I could put the M back on.

I need to wash and wax the car again before I take pictures with the new headlights, they look good, I am just feeling lazy.

I dont know why I stay on the DFW Mazda forum so much, maybe Matt can drag me back over here.

This guy is great to have over, he never shuts up (its a good thing) willing to learn, and shocked that the bumper comes off in 10 minutes (lol)

Nice work guys. I'm diggin' the blacked out headlights... may try that soon.

E.

My P5 torn apart

Matts car all tore up in the garage.

Evil M for my Van coming up.

Matts cross threaded Stud.

Matt doing what he does best, Painting s***

Ok, so we went off on a tangent big time,,,

And did some Evil M's

I broke out the airbrush to paint Matt's front M to match his car and to do the front and back on jen's car.

I mixed some paint to try to match the Racing hart wheels on jen's car for the front and back M's

Took me an hour with bug and tar remover to get the crap off the back hatch before I could put the M back on.

I need to wash and wax the car again before I take pictures with the new headlights, they look good, I am just feeling lazy.

Looks good guys. I like the matching evil M up front MattV. I too was surprised at how fast the front bumper comes off.

I agree, the remaining portion of the emblem just hanging there looks like s***. The M's would look better on an aftermarket grill.

I think it was my idea or my wifes idea to paint his front M Yellow, dumb luck I had the paint. Tamiya XF-3 Flat Yellow.

Trying to reupholster my interior. Not going to do anything permanent yet. Just cutting the material to see what it would look like. Does anyone have any tips?

photo-22.jpg

it's really easy to do. you can either spray adhesive to the fabric currently on it, and put the new stuff overtop, or you can take the old stuff of and spray more adhesive.. either way, it's easy to do.

Trying to reupholster my interior. Not going to do anything permanent yet. Just cutting the material to see what it would look like. Does anyone have any tips?

photo-22.jpg

Is that fabric, or CF cloth?

If it is fabric, take the piece off the door and glue it on nice and tight, and to the old fabric with spray glue, smooth it out with a roller and you are set.

Back