What have you done to your MSP today?

why do want a manual steering rack if you dont me asking? I drove around a for a day without mine and hated it..given that mine was a powersteering rack that just was not hooked up so not exactly the same.

oh and I also went to mazfest last week...recived a free racing beat plate frame...and for some reason i'm pretty stoked about it lol(rolleyes)

im digging your flares. everytime i see a pic of your car on my phone (yes i saved the picture) makes me want to put flares on mine lol

I liek the black flares on yellow but man.. had anyone tried looking for larger fender flares? Those look to be to small and don't really fit the natural arch of the car. They would look 10 time better if they were teh right size.

I dont know if these would look any better or not

http://www.carbodykitstore.com/universal-piece-big-fender-flares-p-10145.html

Last edited:
New headlights, and installed Stechs
Probrably gonna order some coilovers soon.. unless these things settle another inch... :( BUt it sits slightly better and rides good so i cant complain.

9639612597_69dafd126c_b.jpg

New headlights, and installed Stechs
Probrably gonna order some coilovers soon.. unless these things settle another inch... :( BUt it sits slightly better and rides good so i cant complain.

9639612597_69dafd126c_b.jpg

Sweet whip. What headlights did you install?

Was wondering if anybody else has got bubbling/boiling coolant issue.. What could be causin this? I replaced my thermostat about 2 or so years ago, could it be stuck open again or could the water pump be to blame?

My car coolant bubbles a few seconds after I shut it off. You can hear the coolant swirling around in the lines then it makes it's way to the overflow and starts percolating. Does not bubble while it runs I dont think and does it much worse in the heat of the day. Mishimoto rad and 19lb cap, two 12"slim fans (only 1 runs unless the ac is on).

This summer my MSP has been doing it very consistently, I am going to swap back to the 16lb stock rad cap, maybe the mishimoto one is too high pressure or leaks somehow.

mine bubbles sometimes after i turn the car off. it's random
That's what mine is doing, it happens every other day or whenever it feels like... But I notice it when car is shut off after a drive...

This summer my MSP has been doing it very consistently, I am going to swap back to the 16lb stock rad cap, maybe the mishimoto one is too high pressure or leaks somehow.

Mines still the stock radiator cap and doing this...

But I checked it out and pulled thermostat, I put it in 190degree water and it should've snapped open being a 180degree thermostat... But it took bout a min to open, and it began to close at 182 (like almost completely shut)... So I'm going to get a new thermostat and see if that's the problem...

My moms PT cruiser started doing the bubbling. Because it had too much water in the system, drained and refilled with coolant. And it stopped bubbling, i would give it a shot, if you have not already.

Replaced 'high flow' water pump in 2011 when I did the timing belt, samco hoses, new 195 thermostat at same time, mishimoto rad last spring and 12" slim fans. Already tried burping the system several times, fresh coolant. Even when running the AC and having both fans on it still bubbles every time and the overflow fills up. If the car is really hot the coolant will boil over out of the overflow. Car never gets hot on the gauge although I know the gauge doesn't move much between 190-230 degrees.

Last edited:
Replaced 'high flow' water pump in 2011 when I did the timing belt, samco hoses, new 195 thermostat at same time, mishimoto rad last spring and 12" slim fans. Already tried burping the system several times, fresh coolant. Even when running the AC and having both fans on it still bubbles every time and the overflow fills up. If the car is really hot the coolant will boil over out of the overflow. Car never gets hot on the gauge although I know the gauge doesn't move much between 190-230 degrees.

What thermostat you use?

My moms PT cruiser started doing the bubbling. Because it had too much water in the system, drained and refilled with coolant. And it stopped bubbling, i would give it a shot, if you have not already.

I've always used coolant no water in the system...

Started the car up today. There's a pretty loud clicking noise but I think its just amplified valve noise because my exhaust manifold is cracked and leaking. Otherwise everything seems to be fine.

Back