What have you done to your MSP today?

Just need to order some Tein S-techs now

you lookin for that super-rake look?

this is my MSP when i first bought it (w/ tein s-techs)

HPIM2494.jpg

you should go with eibach pro kit if you can find'em, its a more even drop...

You had super rake because you were running Tein springs on the MSP HP shocks...the higher perch on the rear HPs is what caused that. Since I'll be running Illuminas and S-techs for a regular protege the drop will be more even.

you lookin for that super-rake look?

this is my MSP when i first bought it (w/ tein s-techs)

HPIM2494.jpg

you should go with eibach pro kit if you can find'em, its a more even drop...

entire motor w/ tranny pulled out of my MSP #1500 going to clean up engine bay this weekend if weather permits and prep for its new motor

ABS/e-Brake lights are on. Going to purchase the code pack for my OBD2 scanner so I can read out the codes. Most likely going to have to replace one or more ABS sensors.

ABS/e-Brake lights are on. Going to purchase the code pack for my OBD2 scanner so I can read out the codes. Most likely going to have to replace one or more ABS sensors.

I would try cleaning them first, they get a bunch of crap on them from the brake dust and all.

^ They are just magnets so they tend to pick up a lot of different crap. So in conclusion I'm with Jaleik

I would try cleaning them first, they get a bunch of crap on them from the brake dust and all.

I would check the wires too. I helped a friend with a 3 rewire one of his sensors because the wire came a little loose and wore thru on the hub.

Purchased some Tein S-techs from CR3 and a set of front endlinks since I had to cut mine in half lol

Anybody know where I can get a 3rd brake light in the spoiler? Would like to have one that's not a red lense but clear... One guy somewhere found on an I remember wher he got it from... Thanks

Anybody know where I can get a 3rd brake light in the spoiler? Would like to have one that's not a red lense but clear... One guy somewhere found on an I remember wher he got it from... Thanks

it was from a GTO

Found this when I had the head off the car last week...
null-3.jpg

Luckily I had a spare though. Got the car all back together and it still won't idle but I have someone else looking at it this week so hopefully they can figure out what it is

Latest posts

Back