What have you done to your MSP today?

then the guy who wants to buy the MSP should buy a compression tester and do it.

i wouldn't even know where to begin and most certainly would not have the time.

Firm on the price...want it gone this week...does not have the time to pull out a spark plug and thread in a gauge... crank crank... repeat 4 times... 10min MAX
I would make the offer to the dude interested to come bring his tester and do it... Saying you dont have the time or where to start makes things sound sketchy IMO considering this is an FS motor

P1120309.jpg

Firm on the price...want it gone this week...does not have the time to pull out a spark plug and thread in a gauge... crank crank... repeat 4 times... 10min MAX
I would make the offer to the dude interested to come bring his tester and do it... Saying you dont have the time or where to start makes things sound sketchy IMO considering this is an FS motor

i offered him to bring it and do it himself, that's completely fine with me.

i work 7:30-5 every day of the week, get off & go directly to the gym... get home by 7 at the latest. by the time i'm off WORK it's dark outside. i do not have a garage of any sort to work in. i had to borrow tools from people to swap an exhaust manifold. weekends are the only time i really have to do anything for myself. i truly have no interest in spending another cent or minute of my time with this MSP. i have somebody coming to look at it tomorrow on my break and somebody else on saturday morning. i could care less about the chomper. he said he found another MSP anyways.

it's sad i've been going back and forth on selling my msp or even trading it for a stock msp + cash, but i just can't trust people to not blow it up or just totally let it go to s***.

Sold my 5 channel amp I bought for the MSP back in the day before autoX took priority. Shavin lbs.

it's sad i've been going back and forth on selling my msp or even trading it for a stock msp + cash, but i just can't trust people to not blow it up or just totally let it go to s***.

That's why I'd rather get less on a trade in so I have no clue who owns it or what happens when I get my new car

Sell it!

Just sell her to me really cheap Nate :)
make me an offer I can refuse :) between all of our parts there could be one heavily modded auto-x car and one slightly modded to full bolt-on msp
i wouldn't feel right trading it in and getting nothing for it. It's too much work to try and part it out again.

mine will be pretty much stock when that time comes, with the exception of lowering springs, horns and a set of p5 wheels and other misc. odds and ends

i can actually say i miss driving my msp. it's been down for two weeks now with a severed brake line and the new lines just can't get here fast enough. i love driving my audi but the msp is just fun. lol

lol wow never though i would of heard that from you after getting the s4. You going to keep it now? i saw you haven't bumped your thread on va driven alot.

lol wow never though i would of heard that from you after getting the s4. You going to keep it now? i saw you haven't bumped your thread on va driven alot.
i still gata sell it but im not pushing the sale very hard. the s4 is just like a chill car that can go fast when i need it n i always feel like i gata be careful like im gona brake it especially with how low it is. where as the msp i drive crazy, boost all the time, and take turns like a racecar n im not worried about breaking something. lol

i still gata sell it but im not pushing the sale very hard. the s4 is just like a chill car that can go fast when i need it n i always feel like i gata be careful like im gona brake it especially with how low it is. where as the msp i drive crazy, boost all the time, and take turns like a racecar n im not worried about breaking something. lol
lol thats funny how you treat the s4 is exactly how i treat the msp.

brake line's will be here Thursday! can't wait to drive with the stock suspension instead of those racecar coilovers. lol

Back