What have you done to your MSP today?

replaced and gapped spark plugs, replaced wires and coilpacks and the car runs worse and now the CEL is blinking. Im seriously about to give up on this damn car and part it out. With all the money Ive dumped on this car over the past two months, Im getting no where. I am seriously on the edge with this car and about 2 seconds away from saying **** and throwing a brick through the windshield. I might...just might send it to a friends shop to get fixed tomorrow. Im sick of dealing with it.

Need a regular msp intake mani?

I have one, but I didn't spend 850 bucks on this manifold just to put a stock manifold back on. The car runs now, but has a random misfire and an o2 sensor heater circuit low voltage.

well, just had a pretty good convo with 505 on facebook. Hopefully I'll make some progress soon.

Last edited:
I have one, but I didn't spend 850 bucks on this manifold just to put a stock manifold back on. The car runs now, but has a random misfire and an o2 sensor heater circuit low voltage.

well, just had a pretty good convo with 505 on facebook. Hopefully I'll make some progress soon.

Did you see my post yesterday? Have you ruled out the IAC? A bad IAC could act like a severe vacuum leak, especially at idle or when throttling down to stop at a traffic light, for example. I had a similar problem a couple of years ago, and went through the whole EGR, coilpacks, wires, vacuum lines, manifold studs and gasket, fuel rail and o-rings, maf, and all with no meaningful effect. Replaced the IAC, reset the ECU, and my car ran perfectly. jus' sayin'.....

Just ordered some Techna-fit SS brake lines from CR3 Motorsports! If you guys want SS brake lines contact him. $80 shipped for us. Not going to find lines cheaper than that.

I picked up the blue ones :D

Brake_Lines_Blue_4_LRG.jpg

techna_fit_brake_hoses.jpg

Nope. And all the reviews for these lines I've say these are great quality.

Just need to figure out what kind of fluid to run now. Probably dont need to worry about anything special. Anyone have any preference for off the shelf brake fluid?

Back