What have you done to your MSP today?

Are these the new ones? Or the used ones? and are they for the msp?

my old seals for the injector tips without the plastic ring around it. I ordered new o rings for the top of the injector where it goes into the fuel rail. I haven't used the new ones because Im not leaking fuel anymore. I fixed that issue.

Last edited:
Ah ok. My seals were leaking for me the weekend I wrecked it. But it was only on cyl3. Gonna have to order a whole new set. He'll may need different injectors for the build. 15psi on a .78 or .64 t3....we will see.

I'm looking at a 96 MX5 to pick up as my "drive this whenever -which is all the time- the MSP is broken" car....

I'm not doing my 3" exhaust until I find out where my oil spill... err, I mean leak is coming from...

Idk if I'm all alone but (knock on wood) I haven't had any problems since I did my rebuild. No leaks, check engine lights, electrical issues ect.
I feel like every time I read this thread somebody is bashing their MSP for always being broken down.
Am I really alone?

It's not "broken down" but there is always something hanging around that needs attention... Plus I'm hard as **** on the car. Much harder than most.

my issues are all self inflicted

Same here.

On another note, I got my oil leak fixed. Now I can get started on my 3" under axle! Woot! Waiting on my N1 style muffler to arrive, though.

How low are you guys? I'm not low at all I don't think and only dropping it another ~.25" in rear and ~1.0" in front...

I'm not that low, I'm still on stock rear struts, I just know adding 3+" under my axle would put me close to around 6" or less of clearance for the exhaust. Not enough for my driveway

I'm not that low, I'm still on stock rear struts, I just know adding 3+" under my axle would put me close to around 6" or less of clearance for the exhaust. Not enough for my driveway

I don't have that problem here. I'm on RB springs and Illuminas. I'll be going with Megan springs next week though...

ccf74ab68fc211e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

this low

Placed an order for a WRX tonight. Will be here in 6-8 weeks. Been a fun 6 years with the MSP. Not sure if I will be putting it back to stock or selling as is yet.

Back