What have you done to your MSP today?

Still waiting on a Motor Mount, so Im thinking about driving The MSP. Also thinking if any one could lead me to the best replacement turbo pipes and cold air intake? I was thinking about Samco for the turbo pipe, too many choices for intakes? Any thoughts, mine is stock and I think cracked.

Should have a medieval lightweight crank pulley coming my way. Now I need to pull off the PS pump so I can have the lightweight pulley pressed on that as well.

so its been a while since i posted in here and im so pissed right now i felt like venting in this thread. I got my MAM SS Sleeper mani today with t3 flange & 44mm wg welded on.....only to find out there are two holes in the weld that was done on the external wastegate pipe where its welded to the manifold...............Oh it gets better not only was this not mentioned at all in the fs thread he tried to cover it up with jb weld!!!!!!!!! when i first saw it i was like no dont tell me this is jb weld. So i broke out a small flat head and a hammer and gave it a few taps and sure as s*** the jb weld broke on through right out of the back. Needless to say im drinking right now lol

Damn dude that's some bulls***.

no doubt

Agreed, very shady on the sellers part. Who was it?

im not going to say the persons name unless he doesn't try to make it right. I've sent him a pm detailing the situation so we will see.

Wtf thats not cool at all! If you paid via paypal you can file a dispute and refund for the cost of getting it tig welded!

oh no shane its more the just tig welding this manifold has been ceramic coated inside and out so it will have to be stripped then tig welded and then re coated. Not to mention the fs add said it came with an electronic cutout which was no where to be found in the box i got today.

so i decided to upload some pictures so you guys can see exactly what im talking about....enjoy

IMG_20110516_191413.jpgIMG_20110516_192443.jpgIMG_20110516_192433.jpgIMG_20110516_191253.jpgIMG_20110516_192424.jpg

Last edited:
Holyfuck I know the person who was using that setup... if that's where you got it I'm sure he'll make it right.

yea i figured the pictures would give it away. At this point ive been thinking alot about getting a ms6 lately after being in a friends the other day i might just tell the guy to give me a refund + shipping back to him and start looking around for a low mileage ms6 while slowly taking parts off my car.

It seems that we MSP owners have pretty much had our fill by the time our car runs the way we want.

currently my MSP is at a shop having the new clutch, flywheel, manifold, turbo and downpipe installed.

sucks that everyone is talking about selling their msp. o well i guess

i finally installed and wired in my second slim fan. now we are moving some air lol

and took this pic today
IMAG0232.jpg

Last edited:
sucks that everyone is talking about selling their msp. o well i guess

i finally installed and wired in my second slim fan. now we are moving some air lol

and took this pic today
IMAG0232.jpg

yea man i think ive finally gotten to that point to where im done 3 motors and 3 trans and pretty much everymod you can do to a protege ive done owned a bunch of rare parts i think its finally time to call it quits

Latest posts

Back