What have you done to your MSP today?

News of the day... I have mount my tires on my new Wheels today at my job.. P45f with Nitto Neogen 215/35/18

P2280376.jpg

P2280385.jpg

P2280379.jpg

Tread..

P2280382.jpg

P2280383.jpg

And i have Received today my Front calipers of ms6 today from Rockauto.com..

Proteg 2.0l at the left Ms6 at the right.. Big diffrence.. I have snyper Pads and powerslot rotors with this..

P2280372.jpg

P2280373.jpg

Ms6 left & right Side

P2280374.jpg

Justanothermp5 and I will be installing my signature sound coolant can and power steering resivor after work. Also, my ssafc will be going in. Finally gonna be tuned. And dyno Saturday

My drivers side projector is messed up :( Gotta take it apart and fix it. more things on the car is rattling gotta make sure stuff has padding haha.

Got the MSP inspected today. Rotors passed again. 115K on the OEM's. I am replacing them this Friday though. The rust is driving me crazy.

Coperspeed nice Rotas! I'm interested to how the the ms6 brake conversion works out. I plan on doing it at some point.

Oh ya, I drove my Msp today. (cool)

got my alignment. drove 100 miles and my wheels rub bad. only the rear left wheel doesn't rub lol.

Ssafc and Sig sound coolant can are in. Big thanks to justanothermp5 for all his help. Now running the super stock map. Car runs awesome now. Just got to fight the want to turn the boost up......

posted my unichip w/ software & tuning cable up for sale today. Also got my perrin fuel rail in =D i think my coolant,ps and oil catch cans should be here today too

Fixed my rusted passenger rear window surround. The vinyl around it came off from the previous owner, and it was nasty and rusty underneath.
$7 can of Plasti Dip
$5 pack of 180 grit
$3 roll of blue painters tape
Newspaper.

Came out great, although its a flat black, so I may do the other 3 flat to match.
pics to follow :

IMG_20110302_154918.jpg

IMG_20110302_154925.jpg

IMG_20110302_154931.jpg

IMG_20110302_164249.jpg

Then I decided to see how awesome this Plasti Dip really was. My shifter surround and both window switch trims were all scuffed up and nasty looking. So removed them, prepped em' with some light sandpaper, and sprayed em.

IMG_20110302_164229.jpg

Lastly, I started putting all my parts in the trunk to bring to work to get ready for some fun.
In this picture: Unichip, Intercooler pipes, Clutch, Flywheel, ARP Exhaust studs.
Waiting on OEM engine gaskets, Cometic H/G, ARP Head studs, timing belt kit, ATP wastegate actuator, MFactory LSD

IMG_20110302_165428.jpg

Fixed my rusted passenger rear window surround. The vinyl around it came off from the previous owner, and it was nasty and rusty underneath.
$7 can of Plasti Dip
Looks great, I used plasti dip on the interior of my P5 and it held up for about a week.

Today I ordered solid front rear and transmission mounts from Minerva Motorsports and they knocked off $20 AND threw in a free lightweight PS pump pulley!
I also ordered a braided clutch line from Corksport, gettin the car ready for the track March 27th! I need to fix the front brake calipers next.

Looks great, I used plasti dip on the interior of my P5 and it held up for about a week.

Today I ordered solid front rear and transmission mounts from Minerva Motorsports and they knocked off $20 AND threw in a free lightweight PS pump pulley!
I also ordered a braided clutch line from Corksport, gettin the car ready for the track March 27th! I need to fix the front brake calipers next.

holy s***....awesome deal

I agree, all I had to do was email them. I'm going to send them pics of the mounts installed for their website.

Lucky. I ordered the full motor mount set from them last week and attempted to negotiate the price, they didn't budge.

Latest posts

Back