What have you done to your MSP today?

i reprogrammed my keyless remote using the guide i found on here! mazda wanted $50 to do it!!! and they wonder why they're called "stealerships"

BUT my cig lighter/outlet doesn't get power anymore... :/ i dont know how to fix it/don't want to pay big bucks to have it fixed by mazdaa

i reprogrammed my keyless remote using the guide i found on here! mazda wanted $50 to do it!!! and they wonder why they're called "stealerships"

BUT my cig lighter/outlet doesn't get power anymore... :/ i dont know how to fix it/don't want to pay big bucks to have it fixed by mazdaa

does anyone know what current comes out of cigarette lighter ? or better yet the electric wiring/relay/fuse schematic for MSP's ?

does anyone know what current comes out of cigarette lighter ? or better yet the electric wiring/relay/fuse schematic for MSP's ?

From Accessory on Ignition switch to FuseBox H/CLN Fuse (20A) to cigarette lighter.

Last edited:
H/CLN Fuse (20A) - which one is that? i looked in the fusebox and couldn't find any marked 20A... the small fuses said either said 15 or 30 on them, the big ones said something else that wasn't 20a

H/CLN Fuse (20A) - which one is that? i looked in the fusebox and couldn't find any marked 20A... the small fuses said either said 15 or 30 on them, the big ones said something else that wasn't 20a

When looking in the fusebox inside the car, top row of little fuses, 2nd one from the left.

When you pull off the fuse box cover look on the back of it, all the fuses are marked. It's that way on every car.

From Accessory on Ignition switch to FuseBox H/CLN Fuse (20A) to cigarette lighter.

When looking in the fusebox inside the car, top row of little fuses, 2nd one from the left.

Thnx for the info Focus, will look into it asap I get a better weather here. Any chance you have the electric schematics I'm thinking to rewire things around ?
I kept blowing a 10A fuse and it happened every time i raised the volume on the radio and 3 gauges that were hooked on cigarette lighter lost power and a 10A was blown , 3x already but I guess it needs 20A instead.

When you pull off the fuse box cover look on the back of it, all the fuses are marked. It's that way on every car.

^^ what he said.

new-ish 626 mani, rebuilt head, walbro fuel pump all prepping for install... as well as rear AWR mm.

Brought the MSP into MY garage today! Shes finally home!!! Now to iron out all of the bugs and get this hog ready for summer!!! :) im sooo happy ive just been dancing around like a fool all morning! :p

Got the new J&S almost completely installed. Can't find anywhere to bolt in the knock sensor though. Don't know if the new knock sensor is smaller, but the bolts that most people use to mount the sensor is too big and the bolt won't fit through the sensor.

got to filling my wheels and prepping them for filler primer and sealer.

two wheels ready to go
53e1ce36.jpg

wheel with repaired lip ready for prep sand and filler primer

85b28b2e.jpg

repaired rash

3effcbfd.jpg

aside from needing a scuff to repaint, this wheel is pretty much perfect.. shame to have to change the color

539a0c92.jpg

and its snowing so i wont get a whole lot further this weekend. still gotta get the s*** off from taking off the ballancing weights on the inside, and prep the inside. then **** the dog til i feel like taking the wheels to work and painting.

and its snowing so i wont get a whole lot further this weekend. still gotta get the s*** off from taking off the ballancing weights on the inside, and prep the inside. then **** the dog til i feel like taking the wheels to work and painting.

I'm sorry.... what?

oh, i guess that must be an expression we use only here in the great white north. basicly to kill time and not do anything productive.

Back