What have you done to your MSP today?

thats a stock photo, not a photo of the protege kit....this is what they look like:

521416_4499625366327_132866573_n.jpg

hmmm, that sucks... but for price ill figure the rears out, might try to custom fab my own link kit or get camber bolts

ksports have rear camber plates and the ksport plates fits the BC coils with a minor change to the bolts, so you might be able to make them work with the YS coils.

that would be such a pain in the ass to make any changes to the settings lol....the stupid seat belt assembly covers most of the top of the coilover. pain in the ass...

that would be such a pain in the ass to make any changes to the settings lol....the stupid seat belt assembly covers most of the top of the coilover. pain in the ass...

well i adjusted my suspension once, then reinstalled the rear pieces. Not that much extra work IMO but i like having the choice if i wanted to use the plates instead of factory bolts.

You could probably talk to someone at AAC, I know they have the plates and have tried them in several different setups. How popular YS have become I'm sure they have tried it or would like to try it. Couldn't hurt

lmao, it's still in the box. I opened it, that's about it. Im not feeling too good today so I haven't done much of anything at all. The day after I installed the Haltech, I started feeling bad and its gradually been getting worse and the plan was to take the mani/turbo/DP off the day before the turbo got here so all I have to do is install everything but I haven't even done that yet.

Well, decided I wasn't going to let this bug I got stop me from installing the GT30. So I took out the manifold, t25 and downpipe and swapped everything over to the GT30. Went to mount everything back up and of course nothing ever goes as planned when working on a MSP. WGA hits the hard line that goes across the front of the block preventing the manifold from sitting flush against the head

Last edited:
GT30 is mounted, all that's left is hooking up the oil feed, down pipe back on the exhaust, and adding coolant to the car. Then, tuning time!!

lol, yeah slowly making progress. But now I can't get the oil feed line to screw on to the turbo for some reason. Don't know why. The oil feed port on the turbo is the same size as the stock turbo. I'll probably mess around with it again tomorrow. Im not feeling good at all and this sickness is just getting worse and worse.

I have a consistent knocking noise coming from inside the trans, I must've damaged something. My plan is to find a good trans for as cheap as possible and swap it to keep the car on the road then rebuild my original trans and reinstall it.

lol, yeah slowly making progress. But now I can't get the oil feed line to screw on to the turbo for some reason. Don't know why. The oil feed port on the turbo is the same size as the stock turbo. I'll probably mess around with it again tomorrow. Im not feeling good at all and this sickness is just getting worse and worse.

Whatever sickness you have, you gave me :( I didnt install the haltech as planned.. I did put in the 565s though. Its running hella rich on the stock ecu. Perfect afr at 20psi though!

Back