What have you done to your MSP today?

awesome that's good to hear

I had ****** with my tune on the SSAFC like an hour before the differential went out and hadn't been able to drive it obviously, but damn it, I wish I'd saved that tune... Too rich!

I tried to lean it out more, but somehow am running more rich... That makes no sense to me...

A router works great and it saves tons of money if you already have one.

Just get a exhaust shop to extend it should be that expensive.

And if you didn't extend it out, would it not fit ? And I have a corksport J pipe and SLS mid pipe too, so I would only need from there on I guess....

And if you didn't extend it out, would it not fit ? And I have a corksport J pipe and SLS mid pipe too, so I would only need from there on I guess....
You want a cat back exhaust. A p5 exhaust will stop about 6 inches short. Magna flow makes one for both sedan and hatchbacks

Just get a P5 eBay exhaust for like $150

Doesn't the magna flow go for around $450-$500 though ?

No clue, I just know they make one. Really you're cheapest option would be go to shop and ask for an axle back. You could even provide the muffler. Just need a 2.5 inlet

No clue, I just know they make one. Really you're cheapest option would be go to shop and ask for an axle back. You could even provide the muffler. Just need a 2.5 inlet

That's what I did. But it was just a replacement because the car didn't have ANY exhaust when I got it and couldn't stand it. Just a 2.25 from the rear cat, resonator, muffler, tail pipe for $125, but they did all my exhaust work for me at my other shop so they gave me a deal. Now I'm considering a 3" from the J-pipe back to a CS axleback. But I've got a 3 year old, so 3" may be too loud...

I have the Cs 3" with the silencer. And 70 duro front and rear mm and just got the OK from the wife. I have also put sound deadner in the trunk and under the rear seat

Last edited:
I have the Cs 3" with the silencer. And 70 duro front and rear mm and just got the OK from the wife. I have also put sound deadner in the trunk and under the rear seat
My ex HATED my car after the AWR 88 duros got installed, especially on start up.

Back