What have you done to your MSP today?

How much did the swap run you? I'm looking at it but I want to leave the engine stock for some time....

I got lucky. I found a guy with a 93 Mx-6 already swapped to kl-ze, ricer type kid that had got pulled over by cops and was forced to go to mechanical inspection(would have never passed). So he sold me the car for under his $800 asking price...

Which one.....80mm 60mm .....I have no clue just may want to specify.

And just for fun the tip on my apexi n1 was 4.5 inches. Kinda insane if you ask me....my friends called it the grape fruit shooter lol

Question on spark plugs. I have upgraded to one step cooler copper plugs since I have upgraded the wastegate and now run with a Unichip. I'm now running at a heavy 10psi, however I'm not at full boost most days (if at all). Do I still need to run cooler plugs if the car doesn't see 10psi much, or can I run normal heat rating for my application? (i do have all the supporting mods to run 10psi safely)

I ask because it's getting hot in humid on the east coast and want to not have issues in the hatter weather.

Breaks are squealing and pulsating, so it's probably time for some new rotors and or pads. I'm not sure if I want to get OEM or aftermarket. I'm not looking to get cheap pieces of s***, but don't want to spend my whole paycheck either. I hear EBC pads are good, but no clue what rotors to look for. Any thoughts?

the centric blanks from tri point engineering are both cheap and great for an oem replacement.

just dont waste money on cross drilled our slotted

Very happy with the Centric's from Tripoint and the Satisfied Pro Ceramic pads from Advanced. Stopping is outstanding and dust is non-existent. Don't remember what I paid but it didn't break the bank.

I need to take a look at mine, they're squealing, but I know the Hawk pads I put in don't have wear indicators. Were a bit of a tight fit on the bracket, I think they might be expanding under heat load and just need some fresh grease/a bit of sand paper to make them fit better.

The odd ticking when decelerating in gear makes me much more concerned...

Very happy with the Centric's from Tripoint and the Satisfied Pro Ceramic pads from Advanced. Stopping is outstanding and dust is non-existent. Don't remember what I paid but it didn't break the bank.

Yeah I had Auto Zone OEM replacement rotors and NAPA premium ceramic pads at all four corners on my MSP and braking felt awesome! Of course I also had Corksport stainless lines that helped I'm sure. I think the 4 rotors and all pads were something like $250-300. Very reasonable IMO.

I've got the centrics blanks from tri-point and have been happy with them. Also got the Axis pads from them. A little dusty but not too bad and I've been happy with them as well

So my gf has been driving my car all week. No problems. She said the oil light just came on. The oil is full and clean. Any idea why it would come on? She shut the car off and turned it back on and the light hasn't come back

So my gf has been driving my car all week. No problems. She said the oil light just came on. The oil is full and clean. Any idea why it would come on? She shut the car off and turned it back on and the light hasn't come back

I'd drop the pan and check out the oil pump pickup screen personally and if it isn't dirty then replace. Obviously that is if the oil levels were fine.

Back