What have you done to your MSP today?

i continue to debate whether i should part my protege stuff out or finish it.. it's such a hard decision. but with school coming up..i'm not sure i should keep with it. especially considering i have the STi...

i have nice parts, newly rebuilt k sports, full par trans w/ quaife diff, speedcircuit stage 1 head, integral 2.5 cams. etc.. grr.

So my wide band is goin crazy this am. It started by going lean. Like off the chart lean. Then it started varying between 13.5-15.7(normally 14.5-15.5). Then it started running pig rich. Like between 12.7-10.8. All this happens between 75-85 MPH at 3400-3600 rpm. While cruising. Not pushing it or in boost at all. Any ideas?

So my wide band is goin crazy this am. It started by going lean. Like off the chart lean. Then it started varying between 13.5-15.7(normally 14.5-15.5). Then it started running pig rich. Like between 12.7-10.8. All this happens between 75-85 MPH at 3400-3600 rpm. While cruising. Not pushing it or in boost at all. Any ideas?

Don't know if you mean it is just reading these numbers, or the engine is corresponding with it, but I had the sensor go out on my AEM with maybe a few thousand miles on it.

How do I post pics on here where they show up well??

Post some pictures to give us a better idea of the condition. I would ask at least 8k with that low of mileage, definitely mention the new steedspeed mani, stock the car has a T25 turbo, LSD, RacingHart wheels, Racing Beat springs, swaybars and catback exhaust, Tokico struts and a shorter shifter. You probably knew all that but it's just stuff to put in the ad.

Car3.jpgCar2.jpgCar1.jpgWheels.jpgStereo.jpg

My car that I am selling, more pics of interior and under hood to come. Hope this works. lol

Oh and it has about 66,000 miles on it.

Last edited:
i continue to debate whether i should part my protege stuff out or finish it.. it's such a hard decision. but with school coming up..i'm not sure i should keep with it. especially considering i have the STi...

i have nice parts, newly rebuilt k sports, full par trans w/ quaife diff, speedcircuit stage 1 head, integral 2.5 cams. etc.. grr.

I'll take it all.....

Hey Damian i might be interested in a few things if you part out. I'm gonna be hitting you up soon to do some stuff anyways

Well today i opened up the protege garage and gave Kamon a hand swapping back to stock turbo and i also seafoames my motor and put some oil additive in. i dont know if it was the seafoam clearing alot of s*** out but damn my cars pulling hard right now.

money son!

it'll be another 2 years before it's done. due to money and stuff... that's my reason. and i haven't driven it since like.. 06?

money! i doubt you have that kinda bread! lol. i know i dont!

pm me how much for the trans, seriously
i dont have a ton of money, but i can save it up pretty quick

If you got an STi then there is no point in having the protege lol. No matter what you do to it, the STi will always be faster with less money.

Hey Damian i might be interested in a few things if you part out. I'm gonna be hitting you up soon to do some stuff anyways
pm me with what you're looking for!
pm me how much for the trans, seriously
i dont have a ton of money, but i can save it up pretty quick
pmd
If you got an STi then there is no point in having the protege lol. No matter what you do to it, the STi will always be faster with less money.
that's kinda what i was thinking. the only issue is that the protege has been my baby for so long.

I'll have gto make another thread about the parts if i decide to go this route. i know if i finish it, it'll put my name on the map for the business. as well as having one of the most badass proteges around... but that's a long time away.. i'll think more before i decide..

Back